• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello - I am using GET/services/data/v47.0/sobjects/Account/{Id}  to get the account name of all of our Accounts in salesforce. I see that our total record count ("totalsize") is correct but when it provides the data on those records it is only showing roughly 1,000 records and not all the records it queried. Am I hitting a limit somewhere or do I need to modify what I am asking for somehow to display all the account names? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I am using APIs to populate an iPad app and have had no issues pulling most fields, but I am stuck on how to pull the data from 2 different fields: 
  1. Account Owner - data type is Lookup(User). This is supposed to pull the Salesforce user who is listed as the account owner. (Field name is "Owner")
  2. Parent Account - data type is Hierarchy. This is supposed to pull the Parent Account of the Account show - i.e. J&J is the parent account of Band-Aid. (Field Name is "Parent", Child Relationship Name is "ChildAccounts)
I am using APIs to populate an iPad app and have had no issues pulling most fields, but I am stuck on how to pull the data from 2 different fields: 
  1. Account Owner - data type is Lookup(User). This is supposed to pull the Salesforce user who is listed as the account owner. (Field name is "Owner")
  2. Parent Account - data type is Hierarchy. This is supposed to pull the Parent Account of the Account show - i.e. J&J is the parent account of Band-Aid. (Field Name is "Parent", Child Relationship Name is "ChildAccounts)