• 5 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am stuck at step 5 of automation superbadge:  new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'. I am checking for nullvalues in trigger and set up correct fields I guess. Hard to figure out what the problem is as the screen error is very generic. BTW I am 1 week new to SF, but manage to clear hurdles till now. I am spinning my wheels for 2 days now with this problem. Any help much appreciated !
Trigger conditions
Task fields

Hi,

I have followed several different solutions to this step, but still, I am recieving this error: 

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, error: [Name]"

Has anyone got any ideas on how to solve this? 

Please let me know what you need of information from this. I have the following validation rules on opportunity object :
"Approved field validation": 
AND( 
ISCHANGED(Approved__c), 
OR( 
$Profile.Name <> 'System Administrator', 
$Profile.Name <> 'Custom: Sales Profile' 

)

High Value Opportunity Validation:

AND( 
IsClosed = TRUE, 
Amount > 100000, 
Approved__c <> TRUE 
)

Stuck on step 5, getting the following error. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301f4000000H0S1. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []

What's wrong here? Please show direction

Hi all, I am so close to finishing this process automation badge but am stuck in one area in Step 7.

I've built out my process builder as follows

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

And my date formula as follows

Case(MOD(Date__c-DATE(1900,1,7),7),0,"Sunday",1,"Monday",2,"Tuesday",3,"Wednesday",4,"Thursday",5, "Friday",6,"Saturday", "")

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The Robot Setup Day of the Week formula does not seem to be working properly. The Day of the Week should not fall on Saturday or Sunday. 

It works nicely but doesn't seem to pass, what could be up.