• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to VF and trying to display a simple field showing a contacts name and whether they have completed two questionnaires (which are stored on the contact record via a Lookup Field to the Questionnaire_Instance__c object. So far I have:

<apex:page standardController="Contact" showheader="false" lightningstylesheets="True">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Participant Session Block Details">
    <Apex:PageBlockSection columns="1" >
        <apex:outputField value="{!contact.Name}"/>
        <apex:outputField label="Has the start questionnaire been completed?" value="{!contact.Start_Questionnaire_Instance__c}"/>
        <apex:outputField label="Has the end questionnaire been completed?" value="{!contact.End_Questionnaire_Instance__c}"/>
        </Apex:PageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
I would like the start and end questionnaire instances to return 'Yes' if the field has a value in it, and 'No' if it is empty. How do I do that please?

I am new to VF and trying to display a simple field showing a contacts name and whether they have completed two questionnaires (which are stored on the contact record via a Lookup Field to the Questionnaire_Instance__c object. So far I have:

<apex:page standardController="Contact" showheader="false" lightningstylesheets="True">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Participant Session Block Details">
    <Apex:PageBlockSection columns="1" >
        <apex:outputField value="{!contact.Name}"/>
        <apex:outputField label="Has the start questionnaire been completed?" value="{!contact.Start_Questionnaire_Instance__c}"/>
        <apex:outputField label="Has the end questionnaire been completed?" value="{!contact.End_Questionnaire_Instance__c}"/>
        </Apex:PageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
I would like the start and end questionnaire instances to return 'Yes' if the field has a value in it, and 'No' if it is empty. How do I do that please?

How do I assign a custom domain when enabling Communities?  The Salesforce Help article states that it's possible but doesn't explain how and tech support hasn't been able to resolve it either.  I've gone to Domain Management>Domains and added a new domain (ex. community.company.com).  We've updated our domain controllers to include the appropriate CNAME records as required.  But when going to Customize>Communities>Settings and checking Enable Communities, it still forces you to select a domain that ends in ".force.com", not your custom domain.  We're building an external site which our company cannot include the ".force.com" ending.