• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm just making my way through the Trailhead modules and found a pre-made Leads view that filtered on "Lead Status does not contain 'closed' ".

I removed this filter and attempting to add it again, I can only choose specific values from the Lead Status field, not just type 'closed' as a string so using this view, it might not be future proof if values change in the future (thinking of this for other fields too).

Can front-end users not specify text strings to use with Contain and pick-list fields when editing views? Would this view/filter have been coded in the backend somehow, not created from the users view? Thx.
Hi! I'm just starting my Trailhead journey and wanted to pick your brains about how to best set this all up!

I will be leaving my company in a few weeks, yesterday I started Trailhead by logging in with LinkedIn (rather than a seperate new account).
Today I realised that when had I clicked to create the Trailhead Playground, this looks like it's linked to my SF work account which will be disappearing.

I have followed some advice posted here and created a developer account so I have the sandbox to play with, but it doesn't have the already-created playground setup that was created from Trailhead with my other account.

So.... should I start again with Trailhead using my Developer account to learn against (rather than the LinkedIn login).. will this allow me to create the playground pre-setup environment?

Also if I do this, and I'm not logged in to LinkedIn whilst progressing with Trailhead, is it just as easy to show badges etc from Linkedin if you're using a specified dev account rather than being logged into LinkedIn itself?

Thanks.
Hi, I'm just making my way through the Trailhead modules and found a pre-made Leads view that filtered on "Lead Status does not contain 'closed' ".

I removed this filter and attempting to add it again, I can only choose specific values from the Lead Status field, not just type 'closed' as a string so using this view, it might not be future proof if values change in the future (thinking of this for other fields too).

Can front-end users not specify text strings to use with Contain and pick-list fields when editing views? Would this view/filter have been coded in the backend somehow, not created from the users view? Thx.
I am attempting to complete a Trailhead project with the Data Loader app.  I am unable to log into the DataLoader for my Trailhead Playground.  I believe I have followed all suggestions I can find in the forum on the root cause of my issue.  Can someone help me figure out if I am doing something incorrectly?

Here is my login screen.  I have reset the security token and password per instructions, and am passing the password + security token in the password field.  I have created a new playground and repeated the reset steps for password and security token to make sure it is a fresh environment.

Login screen

Thanks!