• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When you need a software to convert OST files into PST then you are on right place you can try Outlook OST to PST Converter which is genuinely compatible with all MS Outlook version from 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003,2013,2016 up to 2019. This apparatus also able to export all your OST data into Live Exchange Server and it also supports Office 365 Server. Don’t worry about the level of corruption because it can recover highly corrupted OST file and the size of the OST or PST file also doesn’t matter. It is tested on a large size of the file in data software laboratory. You can converter single and multiple mailboxes items including like inbox, drafts, contacts, sent items, outbox, deleted-items, calendars, notes (subject, to, cc, bcc, date and time).

Read More Info: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html 

User-added image
Hello, I have been using Microsoft Outlook application for a long time. But yesterday when I try to open OST file I got an error message like this "Error has been detected in the file xxxx.ost. Quit Outlook and all mail-enabled applications, and then use the inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair error in the file" Please tell me to resolve this issue. Your help would be appreciated