• Moreyeahs Inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all 
I am trying to run a query in a trigger from a Custom Object from Salesforce CPQ Managed package 
Rest all the fields of this package are working perfectly fine except this SBQQ__CompletelyContracted__c.
I believe the system is not able to access the metadata for this particular object.
Please if anyone faced trouble like this before and any solutions do let me know
Thanks in advance 
Rahul
Error
Line: 3, Column: 15
SELECT id, SBQQ__CompletelyContracted__c FROM ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:13 No such column 'SBQQ__CompletelyContracted__c' on entity 'SBQQ__QuoteLine__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Suppose we have a checkbox field name is down. this field is available on Account & Contact. When user checked down checkbox under any contact, then It will auto checked under Account & all related contacts as well. Same for unchecked process.
Hi all 
I am trying to run a query in a trigger from a Custom Object from Salesforce CPQ Managed package 
Rest all the fields of this package are working perfectly fine except this SBQQ__CompletelyContracted__c.
I believe the system is not able to access the metadata for this particular object.
Please if anyone faced trouble like this before and any solutions do let me know
Thanks in advance 
Rahul
Error
Line: 3, Column: 15
SELECT id, SBQQ__CompletelyContracted__c FROM ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:13 No such column 'SBQQ__CompletelyContracted__c' on entity 'SBQQ__QuoteLine__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.