• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have long text area field and which has data in multiple lines. My requirement is to remove extra line space between lines. Please help me on this.

Example : 
Data in the long text area field : 
"abbbccbb

hghgdghdfhgirtufgjhfhkf

hhfjkkbbhvkhbjkhbkjchjb"

I need to remove extra line space between lines. We should have only one line space between lines.

Thanks!

Hi All,

As Part of my BatchApex Development, I need to store result of Database.QueryLocator in List.

Database.QueryLocator abc = Database.getQueryLocator('Query');
store ids in list by iterating abc
And need to use that list in,
  • Return Database.getQueryLocator ('Query in : abc(ids)');
Thanks!
HI All,

I tried to update the CSS after ispect from preview of a Einstein Bot, I am seeing changes.
User-added image
But, After closing the page and open preview again, CSS changes are lost/Not Updated.

It seems need to update 'Code Snippet' of 'Embedded Service Deployment'.

I tried to update 'Code Snippet' of a Embedded Service Deployment. But, I am unable to update that.

How to update ?

Thanks!
Hi All, 

I have list of users and need to add them to a public group using apex.

help me on this.
Hi All,

Please give me idea to implement below functionality in salesforce.

How to implement einstein chatbot auto-scrolling functionality ?

Thanks.
Hi All,
How to give 'Read Only' Access to 'Email' field of 'User' Object  for a custom profile ?

Thanks.
Hi All,
I want to goto 'transfer to an agent' when user type'Agent' snd click on Enter.

Thanks.
If we give test@gmaal.com while creating a lead, We need to update lead email as test@gmail.com.

I am using workflow rule with field update action.

NOTE:- WIthout using apex Coding 
User-added image
How to minimise two condtions in 1 line.
In criteria section, I need to use 2 task fields and one lead field. At Immediate action, i need to update lead record.

need Help on how we can refer lead field from process builder on Task object.(Both are in relation--> Lead is parent to task)
Hi All, There is field 'ABC' checkbox on TASK Object. It will checked when status='Completed'. 

Please help me on writing validation rule: "Create validation that will prevent Status to be change from completed unless the "ABC" is checked ", I need to use 'ABC' while writing Validation rule.

Hi All,

As Part of my BatchApex Development, I need to store result of Database.QueryLocator in List.

Database.QueryLocator abc = Database.getQueryLocator('Query');
store ids in list by iterating abc
And need to use that list in,
  • Return Database.getQueryLocator ('Query in : abc(ids)');
Thanks!
Hi All, 

I have list of users and need to add them to a public group using apex.

help me on this.
If we give test@gmaal.com while creating a lead, We need to update lead email as test@gmail.com.

I am using workflow rule with field update action.

NOTE:- WIthout using apex Coding 
Hi All, There is field 'ABC' checkbox on TASK Object. It will checked when status='Completed'. 

Please help me on writing validation rule: "Create validation that will prevent Status to be change from completed unless the "ABC" is checked ", I need to use 'ABC' while writing Validation rule.

Hi,

While calling the Transfer to Agent function within Chatbot/Live Agent, I want to have a check to see if any agents are online prior to transferring (currently, it just displays a msg "no agents available", which is not very desirable). If no one is online, either display the Web-to-case form or just a link to the form.

The "Offline Support" feature does not work, with Chatbot.

Any suggestions welcomed. I'm thinking custom APex code is the only way to go. 

I've created a basic chat bot in salesforce and have a transfer to Agent option in it. Here my bot is working fine for all the conversation. but when I click on Transfer to Agent it gives me a message as no Agents are available.
I've created another live agent (the regular one, not a bot), and when I start it, it shows me the option to chat with expert, and on my console, I get a popup saying that there is a chat request.
Here are the screenshots of the same.

Transfer to a live agent from bot

Sent a request from live agent(not bot)

Request received at the console

please let me know on where I might be going wrong and how can I fix this.
Thanks