• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I got this error:
Line: 12, Column: 1
System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_ID_FIELD, ID is invalid or you do not have access to the record.: [toAddresses, Your email address]
Create a validation rule indicating whether an opportunity has a closed date in the past.
User-added image 
Please anyone tell me this Formula?
Scenario is: If Quote status exceeds 7 days, send email reminder to record owner to follow up with quote

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image i was trying to do this but face problem in first status 
When i create Quote it can't fatch me " Status change DateTime" first time.
I want to do this Scenario with Apex Class: "If Quote status exceeds 7 days, send email reminder to record owner to follow up with quote
"
Scenario is: If Quote status exceeds 7 days, send email reminder to record owner to follow up with quote

i want to do this with Apex Class

User-added imageI created two list but it can't dispaly me 

Scenario:
Process Builder: If Quote status exceeds 7 days, send email reminder to record owner to follow up with quote
I got this error:
Line: 12, Column: 1
System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_ID_FIELD, ID is invalid or you do not have access to the record.: [toAddresses, Your email address]
Create a validation rule indicating whether an opportunity has a closed date in the past.
User-added image 
Please anyone tell me this Formula?

i want to do this with Apex Class

User-added imageI created two list but it can't dispaly me 

Scenario:
Process Builder: If Quote status exceeds 7 days, send email reminder to record owner to follow up with quote
I own a salesforce app that connects my companies data into Salesforce. My data is stored in custom objects.  The app uses uses Visual Force pages. These Visual Force Pages are not enabled for Salesforce Communities and they will not be enabled for communities.  I want to help one customer share my data with their community users.  I need help  to create some Visual Force Pages or some other means within this customers org. If interested, please let me know.
Thank you in Advance
Derek

I have 4 custom field that needs to be concatinated in a single formule custom field. For example: 

Field1__c  = 'India' 
Field2__c = 'Australia'
Field3__c  = 'America'
Field4__c  = 'London'

Now, in the New Formule field i need the output as: 

C_Field__c = Field1__c+ Field2__c + Field3__c  + Field4__c  ( with '/' seperating all the string) 

ie;.  C_Field__c = 'India/Australia/America/London'

If nothing is enterred in the those 4 fields it should return Field6__c 

• June 06, 2017

Hi all,

I spotted 2 issues with Trailhead "Build a Suggestion Box App" badge.

The first one I managed to sort out but will post it here just in case someone gets into same issue:
- Step: "Modify the User Experience"
- Got error an while veryfing the challenge
- Managed to find (using Debug Log) that challenge verification process is looking for a "test" pick list value which isn't on the picklist challenge wants us to build
- This one was solved.
The second one I believe is a little bit trickier...
- Step: "Adding Business Logic"
- Create formula field "Number of Days Open" as requested
- Got error when verifying challenge: 
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Number of Days Open' custom formula field does not exist. Tip: check for typos in the field name.
"

But everything seems to be OK on configuration size...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your support.
Pedro

The validation rule should be on the Case object.
The validation rule should be named 'Mark_as_Escalated'.
The validation rule should fire if someone tries to set a case as escalated and it is closed, closed when created, or does not have a priority of High.
The validation rule should display the error message 'You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered.
Add the 'Escalated' field to the Case page layout.
Hello, 

I need to create a validation rule that checks if the CloseDate of edited Opportunity is within specific date range and prevents saving if not. 
Here is the example of the rule I have and need to be modified: 

AND (
ISCHANGED(CloseDate),  
PRIORVALUE(CloseDate)>DATE(2015,9,30),
PRIORVALUE(CloseDate)<DATE(2016,1,1),
$Profile.Name <> "System Administrator")

So this rule prevents editing Close Dates of opportunities within current quarter if you are not system administrator. What do I need to add here to allow saving if CloseDate remains within current quarter, but still restrict it if it moves past December 31st 2015? 

I tried adding string CloseDate_c > DATE(2015,12,31) but that didnt seem to work. 

Ideas please? 
I'm unable to create a guest admin as part of the exercises in the Data Security module in Trailhead.  The license and related profile simply are not in dropdowns when adding new user,although the required sys admin profile actually exists in my developer edition.  How did people get around this? (PS - I'm in Data Security Module / Controlling Access to the Organization)

Hi,

I get that error when I try to save this code.

trigger ExampleTrigger2 on Contact (after insert, after delete) {
    if (Trigger.isInsert) {
        Integer recordCount = Trigger.New.size();
        // Call a utility method from another class
        EmailManager.sendMail('aschor@acmeunited.com', 'Trailhead Trigger Tutorial', 
                    recordCount + ' contact(s) were inserted.');
    }
    else if (Trigger.isDelete) {
        // Process after delete
    }
}

thanks,

Aron