• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a VF page that uses Lightning Design System (SLDS) to get a Lightning look-and-feel.  It works fine in Classic and it's also totally fine that it looks like Lightning in Classic.  But I have an issue with an apex:inputField tag for an sObect field that is lookup(Account).  When in Classic, the lookup icon appears next to the field and it works fine.  But when in Lightning, the icon doesn't appear and the field just acts like a text entry field and doesn't work correctly.

Anyone know if there's a way to get the regular lookup dialog from an apex:inputField tag in a VF page using SLDS when in Lighting?

I did some searching and found some public code with examples for doing lookups (and also native Lightning aura code which I do not need).  But I'd had to take what could be a single tag in Classic and have to replace it with 150 lines of custom code to get it to work in Lightning.

Anyone know the easiest solution to get it to work?

I have a VF page that uses Lightning Design System (SLDS) to get a Lightning look-and-feel.  It works fine in Classic and it's also totally fine that it looks like Lightning in Classic.  But I have an issue with an apex:inputField tag for an sObect field that is lookup(Account).  When in Classic, the lookup icon appears next to the field and it works fine.  But when in Lightning, the icon doesn't appear and the field just acts like a text entry field and doesn't work correctly.

Anyone know if there's a way to get the regular lookup dialog from an apex:inputField tag in a VF page using SLDS when in Lighting?

I did some searching and found some public code with examples for doing lookups (and also native Lightning aura code which I do not need).  But I'd had to take what could be a single tag in Classic and have to replace it with 150 lines of custom code to get it to work in Lightning.

Anyone know the easiest solution to get it to work?