• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a canvas app that uses dropzone.js (https://www.dropzonejs.com/" target="_blank). Basically, we call this canvas app from a Lightning component that is shown in a lightning record page (see image below), so the user is able to drag and drop files into the drop area. The problem is that when the user drops files, the file is opened in the browser. 

In Safari works as expected, is it a lightning or Chrome's issue?
User-added image
Hi All,

I have created 2 web-to-lead forms with 2 different site keys for hosting in different domains. The form(with reCaptcha)  hosted in domain 1 is generating the lead in salesforce after submitting the form. 

But, the form hosted in domain 2 is not generating any lead in salesforce even after properly validating all data. If I remove the reCaptcha part from the form and submit, its generating a lead in salesforce. But, with reCaptcha functionality included in the form, its not generating any lead in salesforce. I am not getting any error while submitting the form and I also enabled debug and it seems ok with all the correct inputs that I gave. 

Please Help!!!

Lokesh
Hi All,

I have created 2 web-to-lead forms with 2 different site keys for hosting in different domains. The form(with reCaptcha)  hosted in domain 1 is generating the lead in salesforce after submitting the form. 

But, the form hosted in domain 2 is not generating any lead in salesforce even after properly validating all data. If I remove the reCaptcha part from the form and submit, its generating a lead in salesforce. But, with reCaptcha functionality included in the form, its not generating any lead in salesforce. I am not getting any error while submitting the form and I also enabled debug and it seems ok with all the correct inputs that I gave. 

Please Help!!!

Lokesh