• Member since 2022
  • Salesforce Admin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created formula field with text option, I am trying to include 100+ product images in that formula field, now after 4428 its not taking any input. What should I do to include all the images link now 

Please help me out 

Thanks
Priya 

I have created formula field with text option, I am trying to include 100+ product images in that formula field, now after 4428 its not taking any input. What should I do to include all the images link now 

Please help me out 

Thanks
Priya 

Hi there,

Whenever I try to send an email to a Lead in the activity side panel in Lightning, it throws the following error:

Review the errors on this page.
You can’t send an email to a lead when there’s a value in the Related To field. Remove the lead or the Related To entry.

Email messages work fine for Contacts, so this is exclusively an issue for Leads. It appears to be a validation rule of some sort, yet if it is, I cannot find the object the rule is on, so I cannot access it in order to change it.

Does anyone have any insight that would help me solve this problem? Is this expected behaviour?

Thanks!
Hi Team, I want to change Domain name of my org. Please help me how to change the domain name.
I'm trying to make a simple change to Case Management record page (add tab)
I go to Lightning App Builder make the change, press save and it shows saved. When I go back to Lightning App Builder main page in setup I see that Last Modified changes
I go back to the page and the changes are not there.
I tried to create a new page instead and got more or less the same result. The header is saved ok the rest is not saved
Any idea what could be the problem?

• April 05, 2017
How to pre-populate the shipping address on the Opportunity from the Account?
As soon as the user clicks on New Opportunity, the shipping address from Account should pre-populate on the Opportunity Shipping address and this should be editable before saving. 
How to pre-populate the shipping address on the Opportunity from the Account?
As soon as the user clicks on New Opportunity, the shipping address from Account should pre-populate on the Opportunity Shipping address and this should be editable before saving. 

i  have a feild  named  owner  of type textbox and have lookup relation....

now the thing is   when i  clicked  new  button (to create)  all fields are displayed including owner field but this feild default should displayed  as  current user name in the text box...how we can do this  any one pls?.

Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the color of a PageBlockSection title bar and the title text, or if it is even possible?  I know I can use other options, but I need the collapsible sections.  Thanks.

• December 06, 2012