• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi every body I am creating a LWC that display a form with info from other object. The fields that I want to display from this objects are a Formula and a Lookup field but the Lookup field I want the text of this field not the lookup.
From the apex class y bring the data of the Id that i pass to this method and then I query with this Id and bring some text fields, formula fields and lookup fields.
But the problem is when I try to display de lookup fomula (only the Name not the posibility to modify this field) the info does not appear and the same happend to the Formula.
Can anybody help me? I cant find examples.
Hi,

I am looking to import products and media (CMS) related to its products via an API.
I don't know how to do this with the media and I can't find any documentation that explains this.
Could you provide me with documentation or explanations on importing product-related media (CMS) via API?

kind regards
Isssue is, how to fix Insecure direct object references (IDORs) in SOQL list query i have marked in bold  list<Account> accountList

public PageReference ReturnLogin() {     
        Date dateDOB = null;
        String dateDOBString = null;
        if(String.isNotBlank(dob)) {
            dob = B_Common_Util.dateFormatConversion(dob);
            dob = String.escapeSingleQuotes(dob);
            String[] splitedDate_MDY = dob.split('/');// date is in DD/MM/YYYY format
            if(splitedDate_MDY.size() == 3){
                dateDOB = Date.newInstance(Integer.valueOf(splitedDate_MDY[2]), Integer.valueOf(splitedDate_MDY[1]),Integer.valueOf(splitedDate_MDY[0]));
                dateDOBString = splitedDate_MDY[2] + '-' + splitedDate_MDY[1] + '-' + splitedDate_MDY[0];
            }
        }
        isInactiveSite = false;
        if (SAN != null) {
            SAN = communitySANPrefix + SAN;
            list<Account> accountList = [Select id,Location_Status__c, Parent.CPF__c, Parent.CNPJ__c from Account where SAN__c =: SAN and RecordType.Name =: Brazil_Constants.ACCOUNT_RECORD_TYPE_LOCATION and ParentId != null];
            if (accountList != null && accountList.size() > 0) {
                Account locAcc = accountList[0];
                if(locAcc.Location_Status__c == NULL || locAcc.Location_Status__c == 'Pending' || locAcc.Location_Status__c == 'Canceled'){