• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Im working on a Scratch Org and I created a dashboard, so for an ID column I want a quick action that allows to write and send an email to a specific email address. Then Im doing this: on the dataset i set up the quick action for the field that I want the quick action, I click the Email option.
User-added image

Then on the dashboard, on the column that I want the action I click the set up one click action:
User-added image

And when on the preview I want to check the Email quick action and I click the field this appears:
User-added imageWhat could I be doing wrong or what process I should add?
I have an requirement to create a question paper using multiple choice. THat need to be shuffeld for each person. The answeres result need to be send to the higher authoraty. Need to auto evaluate point for each person. I dont have any idea which tool i have to use. I just refered in the internet there is no code or any idea for that. I also search in appexchange. Its my training period requirement. I have do this just for my practice. If any can halp me for this requirement...
When Routing type is set to Button Skills the Transfer button is not available on agent's chat window.

Kindly suggest some pointers on resolving this.
I'm trying to extend the current LWC Datatable to support dependent picklist during inline editing. 
In LWC Datatable during in line edit, I want to be able to refresh the values of the controlled field when a controlling field value changes. Is there a way to just refresh the cell where the controlled field resides? Reloading the entire table when the controlled field changes is not ideal since that will have huge impact on performance and will bring other problems.
Ideally I would like to reload just the cell but if that is not possible, is it possible to reload maybe an entire column or row without reloading the entire table?
Hi Team,

I have field dependencies of dependent picklist/multiselect picklist in my standard object.
Can I use change set to migrate the field dependencies using change sets to different instances of salesforce or I have to recreate the field dependecies in other instance?

What are the factors to be considered and be cautious about while migrating field depencies in Salesforce?