• 40 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Test class working fine in developer console and i am getting 100% code coverage.
But when i am trying to promote my package from vs code terminal command, then i am getting this error-

"ERROR running force:package:version:promote:  The code coverage required to promote this version has not been met.  Please add additional test coverage and ensure the code coverage check passes during version creation."

what shoud I do ,i am stuck on this,Need help
thanks In advance
Create a validation rule  to  send email to a perticular domain.
(example- abc@gmail.com).
which receiver have @gmail.com domain, send mail to only that user.
with the help of validation rule only
I want to change or remove accountId of a related contact ,
When checkbox is selected of that perticular contact record,
Change Olny selected contact record's accountId, On button click using only LWC.

thanks In Advance.. 
I have created a LWC component where i am navigating same component on button click (view all) using-

var encodedCompDef = btoa(JSON.stringify(compDefinition));

this[NavigationMixin.Navigate]({
             type: 'standard__webPage',
             attributes: {

url: '/one/one.app#' + encodedCompDef,

-When I created a beta version for this using 2gp and Installed on another org , The first page is working fine but after button click navigating the same component   showing blank and showing no component found.

But this is working perfactly on dev org , This error is showing only after installing this component on another org.

//Navigation of component is perfect,just tab name showing Loading forever,I just want to change tab name using LWC,without using Aura.

//Navigating component using below code-

url: '/one/one.app#' + encodedCompDef

}

});

I have one LWC component, and i am navigating the same component to web page as well using navigation mixin (url attribute).
              I have a button on footer that is View all button,when i click the button then same component navigate in new page.
             now i have to remove the view all button in next page after navigating,and i dont want to use another component for next page,

is this possible,need help
I have to create a form using LWC and Apex On Record Page.
and Create some custom picklist fields on Quote Line Item Object.

I Have to Insert Product On Quote Line Item using some custom Picklist  field and Custom fields using LWC.
Write a trigger on Account when an account is update when account type changes send an email to all its contacts that your account information has been changed.
Subject: Account Update Info
Body: Your account information has been updated successfully.

i have to do this with trigger design pattern, where logic will be written on helper class and trigger event(Before and after) mentioned on handler class,(also dml operation will be on handler class)
Prevent Duplicate Contacts Using Email or Phone Number.

i have to do this with class and with 2 methods 

1 method is for bulkification,and other is for single record 

need this ASAP
Need urgent help for this  Question related to LWC.--

Make two address fields on CONTACT Object , correspondence address and permanent address.
                   We have to fill both the fields with different addresses, if anyone of them is empty then generate message, 
                  and if the checkbox is selected then both the addresses should be same. I Have to do this with LWC

// i have created 2 custom field on contact and 1 checkbox field as well.

..only below field requried in LWC page according to my question's requirement-- .

Last Name = 

Email = 

correspondence address = 

checkbox = [true,false]

permanent address = 

//  can anyone help me ,  I will be really greatful :-)
// make this simple and easy as much you can,but i need this urgently,plese

Make two address fields on CONTACT Object , correspondence address and permanent address.
                   We have to fill both the fields with different addresses, if anyone of them is empty then generate message, 
                  and if the checkbox is selected then both the addresses should be same. I Have to do this with LWC

..only below field requried in LWC page according to my question's requirement-- .

Last Name = 

Email = 

correspondence address = 

checkbox = [true,false]

permanent address = 

Create a Contact Record With Re-Usable Dynamic Custom Lookup Field in Lightning  Web Component – LWC | Create a contact record with custom lookup in LWC.
Create  2 different lists for 1 object(Account), List1 having Account Id and List2 having Account Name,
                    Call both Lists (List1 And List2)  in a Map and show the details in debug Log.
Make a test class for this -
Contact having the email field , extract the domain name of Contact
and check the domain Name is exist in account Name, if exist then link the contact to account.

We have to fill both custom Address fields On Opportunity with different addresses, if anyone of them is empty then generate message, 
                  and if the checkbox is selected then both the addresses should be same.
I have created 2 custom field in account (First name,salutation), Now i want  to do this with bulkification trigger.
Contact having the email field and extract the domain name  and check the domain is exist in account, if exist then link the contact to account.  Do this with bulkification.

Last Name = 

Email = 

correspondence address = 

checkbox = [true,false]

permanent address = 

Test class working fine in developer console and i am getting 100% code coverage.
But when i am trying to promote my package from vs code terminal command, then i am getting this error-

"ERROR running force:package:version:promote:  The code coverage required to promote this version has not been met.  Please add additional test coverage and ensure the code coverage check passes during version creation."

what shoud I do ,i am stuck on this,Need help
thanks In advance
Create a validation rule  to  send email to a perticular domain.
(example- abc@gmail.com).
which receiver have @gmail.com domain, send mail to only that user.
with the help of validation rule only
I have created a LWC component where i am navigating same component on button click (view all) using-

url: '/one/one.app#' + encodedCompDef,

-When I created a beta version for this using 2gp and Installed on another org , The first page is working fine but after button click navigating the same component   showing blank and showing no component found.

But this is working perfactly on dev org , This error is showing only after installing this component on another org.

I have to create a form using LWC and Apex On Record Page.
and Create some custom picklist fields on Quote Line Item Object.

I Have to Insert Product On Quote Line Item using some custom Picklist  field and Custom fields using LWC.

Last Name = 

Email = 

correspondence address = 

checkbox = [true,false]

permanent address = 

Last Name = 

Email = 

correspondence address = 

checkbox = [true,false]

permanent address = 

Create a Contact Record With Re-Usable Dynamic Custom Lookup Field in Lightning  Web Component – LWC | Create a contact record with custom lookup in LWC.
We have to fill both custom Address fields On Opportunity with different addresses, if anyone of them is empty then generate message, 
                  and if the checkbox is selected then both the addresses should be same.
I have created 2 custom field in account (First name,salutation), Now i want  to do this with bulkification trigger.
Contact having the email field and extract the domain name  and check the domain is exist in account, if exist then link the contact to account.  Do this with bulkification.