• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All, 
I have a field called Subscription Term(SBQQ__SubscriptionTerm__c) and Net Amount(SBQQ__NetAmount__c) in Quote Object. if Subscription term is greater than 12 months then I would want the outcome in Formula field this way
NetAmount/SubscriptionTerm*12
Example 20000(NetAmount)*30(months)/12(Standard Month)

If Subscription month=12 or lesser than 12 then there should not be any change in on exsisting Net Amount, that means in formula field same amount should show which shows in Net Amount Field of Quote Object

(AND(Number_of_Attachments__c == 0,$Profile.Name  <>  'YouGov Sales + YouGenius', ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'CLOSED WON')))  ||  

IF(REGEX( YouGenius_Sales_Contract__c ,'^((http|https)://)??(www[.])??([a-zA-Z0-9]|-)+?([.][a-zA-Z0-9(-|/|=|?)??]+?)+?$'),FALSE, IF(ISPICKVAL( YouGenius_Contract_Status__c  , 'SIGNED'),ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'CLOSED WON'),FALSE) )

Error message: Opportunity can be closed won only if it has atleast an attachement and youGenius Sales Contract is populated with a URL AND YouGenius Contract Status = SIGNED

My only concern is, this validation rule should be applicable only to one profile "YouGov Sales + YouGenius". Rest of the users from other profile should not see face this criteria.

Hi All,

I have created a custom button and have added below url

https://716492-sb1.app.netsuite.com/app/accounting/project/project.nl?whence=&record.parent=\{!Account.NetSuite_Customer_ID__c}&record.companyname={name}

However I am not getting the desired outcome. It is linked to a different tool and it should update Account Name but it is not updating as expecting.

Create Project buttonNetsuite Tool. Account Name should reflect in highlighted button

Hello Folks,
Could someone help me on it. i would want to create a valudation rule

Opportunity can be marked as Closed Won if:
Number of Attachments is greater than 0 OR
YouGenius Sales Contract(text field) is populated with a URL AND
YouGenius Contract Status(Pick List) = SIGNED
Regards,
Nila Das

Hello All,
I have a user and needs to provide him the access to assign lead( Lead Owner change) only to few people of a specific role.
I am not talking about lead owner change access for all users, I know it can be done by creating a permission set and then assigning by assigning "Transfer Leads" in App Permission. My requirement woyld be, He needs to have access to assign lead only to certain people from a specific roles. Please help me if possible.

Regards,
Nila

Hello Folks,
I have two text field from Order.
Three Product family from Opportunity Line Item.
One field from Opportunity.
My Requirement is, when the value(sum) of two field from Order is 100% and select three specific product family from Opportunity Line item then the field from Opportunity has to be checked mark.

Below is the exact requirement.

(1) Create two fields on the sales order called '% Invoiced' and '% Rev Recognised' (Rev = Revenue). For the time being set up these fields as text fields (although the field type may change to a number field based on feedback from the PBI team). These fields should be read-only for all users except system admin
(2) Create a field at opportunity level called 'Send CSAT Survey'. Field type = check box.
(3) Set up the following logic: when '% Invoiced' and '% Rev Recognised' = 100% and the Product Family of the line items of the associated opportunity is 'Field & Tab' and/or 'Custom Research' and/or 'Omnibus', then the 'Send CSAT Survey' check box should be checked.

Not sure, if I need to do through trigger or can be done through Flow or other alternate way.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello All, 
I have a field called Subscription Term(SBQQ__SubscriptionTerm__c) and Net Amount(SBQQ__NetAmount__c) in Quote Object. if Subscription term is greater than 12 months then I would want the outcome in Formula field this way
NetAmount/SubscriptionTerm*12
Example 20000(NetAmount)*30(months)/12(Standard Month)

If Subscription month=12 or lesser than 12 then there should not be any change in on exsisting Net Amount, that means in formula field same amount should show which shows in Net Amount Field of Quote Object

Hi All,

I have created a custom button and have added below url

https://716492-sb1.app.netsuite.com/app/accounting/project/project.nl?whence=&record.parent=\{!Account.NetSuite_Customer_ID__c}&record.companyname={name}

However I am not getting the desired outcome. It is linked to a different tool and it should update Account Name but it is not updating as expecting.

Create Project buttonNetsuite Tool. Account Name should reflect in highlighted button

Hello Folks,
Could someone help me on it. i would want to create a valudation rule

Opportunity can be marked as Closed Won if:
Number of Attachments is greater than 0 OR
YouGenius Sales Contract(text field) is populated with a URL AND
YouGenius Contract Status(Pick List) = SIGNED
Regards,
Nila Das

Hello All,
I have a user and needs to provide him the access to assign lead( Lead Owner change) only to few people of a specific role.
I am not talking about lead owner change access for all users, I know it can be done by creating a permission set and then assigning by assigning "Transfer Leads" in App Permission. My requirement woyld be, He needs to have access to assign lead only to certain people from a specific roles. Please help me if possible.

Regards,
Nila

Hello Folks,
I have two text field from Order.
Three Product family from Opportunity Line Item.
One field from Opportunity.
My Requirement is, when the value(sum) of two field from Order is 100% and select three specific product family from Opportunity Line item then the field from Opportunity has to be checked mark.

Below is the exact requirement.

(1) Create two fields on the sales order called '% Invoiced' and '% Rev Recognised' (Rev = Revenue). For the time being set up these fields as text fields (although the field type may change to a number field based on feedback from the PBI team). These fields should be read-only for all users except system admin
(2) Create a field at opportunity level called 'Send CSAT Survey'. Field type = check box.
(3) Set up the following logic: when '% Invoiced' and '% Rev Recognised' = 100% and the Product Family of the line items of the associated opportunity is 'Field & Tab' and/or 'Custom Research' and/or 'Omnibus', then the 'Send CSAT Survey' check box should be checked.

Not sure, if I need to do through trigger or can be done through Flow or other alternate way.

Any help would be much appreciated.