• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When trying to export a lightning report via Export -> Details Only -> ".xls" or ".csv" The exported files are showing decoded html tags in place of field value. eg: <a href="/a14f20000012oFU" target="_blank">Billsboros</a> The field is of type: formula(text) with hyperlink as formula.
How can this be avoided and correct field text value be shown?
  • November 02, 2022
I need to add replies to a case mail as case comment. The case mail is sent via an apex code and the mail has case threadId in the subject and body of the mail. Even then the replies to that mail is creating new case instead of creating a comment to the parent case.

There is already and email-to-case setup configured with a different sender address.The email template is of visualforce type and the sender address used is an org-wide-email address.
How can this be done?
  • September 27, 2022
I need to add replies to a case mail as case comment. The case mail is sent via an apex code and the mail has case threadId in the subject and body of the mail. Even then the replies to that mail is creating new case instead of creating a comment to the parent case.

There is already and email-to-case setup configured with a different sender address.The email template is of visualforce type and the sender address used is an org-wide-email address.
How can this be done?
  • September 27, 2022
hi
i am new to salesforce platform.
Install a simple Apex class, write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class, and run your Apex tests.The Apex class to test is called 'VerifyDate', and the code is available here. Copy and paste this class into your Developer Edition via the Developer Console.
'VerifyDate' is a class which tests if a date is within a proper range, and if not will return a date that occurs at the end of the month within the range.
The unit tests must be in a separate test class called 'TestVerifyDate'.
The unit tests must cover scenarios for all lines of code included in the Apex class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.

In the above challege i am not able to write a 'TestVerifyDate' class. I dont unsertstand how to write it for a date.
plz help..