• Consultant
  • AD

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I mentioned reportfoldername/reportname .still unable to retrieve. 
<?
xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
<types>
        <members>Sales & Marketing Dashboards Reports/Win Ratio</members>
        <name>Report</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>Sales and Marketing Dashboards/Sales Manager Dashboard</members>
        <name>Dashboard</name>
    </types>
    <version>54.0</version>
</Package>
Thanks in advance
Hello, i want information about the Employee standard object. I am using sandbox org and i cant find employee object in app launcher so how can i enable visibility of this object?
While i am putting this expression as chatter message i am getting the above Error 
Expression : An {!AccountName}  has been created by {!CreatedByName} on {!$Flow.CurrentDate}
Can anyone help me what is the error in the above expression
Hi, I have cretred the queue, but its not sending any email toi that queues mener can some on helpUser-added image. Please find the attachmet for more details. 
Hi All,

I have an scenario where I need to send email alerts for Case which has start date. Email alert should sent 10 business days before start date i.e start date - 10 business days. Can some one help? Please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance
  • July 07, 2022
Hi  I am trying to deploy code  on sand box but got error

Error: Invalid type: Airbus_batch_class__mdt

please help me to figure out the error, 
Thanks
when i used below code in execute anaonymous window, facing error like List<Account> Acc=[SELECT Id,name From Account];

facing error like : 
Illegal assignment from List<Account> to List<Account>

Please someone help on this
Getting this error on my test class: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject. line 18
Batch Apex:

Batch apex working fine, but in test class trying to add lead to campaign. 

global class EmailBounceBatchApex implements Database.Batchable<sobject>{
    global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext bc) {
        string query = 'SELECT Id,Name from Lead where EmailBouncedDate!=Null AND EmailBouncedReason!=Null';
        return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
    }
    global void execute(Database.BatchableContext bc, List<Lead> Scope) {
        for(Lead l:Scope){

l.Status = 'Disqualified';
                l.Reason_for__c = 'Inadequate Data';
                System.Debug(l.status);
           }
            update scope;

}
    global void finish(Database.BatchableContext bc) {
                }
}

Test Class:
 @isTest(SeeAllData=true)
public class EmailBounceBatchApexTest {
    Public Static testmethod void BounceTest() {

Lead testLead = new Lead();
        testLead.LastName = 'Test';
        testLead.Company ='ABC';
        testLead.Email='trd@gmail.com';
        testLead.Phone='1234567890';
        insert testLead;

Campaign camp1 = new Campaign();
        camp1.Name = 'Test Campaign 1';
        camp1.IsActive = True;
        insert camp1;

Campaign campID = [SELECT Id FROM Campaign WHERE Name = 'Test Campaign 1'
                           AND IsActive = True AND CreatedDate = :System.today() ];

CampaignMember testMember = new CampaignMember(LeadId =testLead.Id, CampaignId ='campID', Status = 'Sent');
        insert testMember;

}
}
Hai guys,
I am here to ask for validation of the number component in the flow. Here I was trying to write a validate input on a number of component. I want to make a number field not to be null if a picklist value is equal to the required text.
User-added imageHere I am validating the picklist Body_Type value and number field Seats_Including_Driver value with OR condition. If it is true the number field of_Fire_Extinguishers should not be null.
Guys, please help[ me with this.
Thanks in advance.

Hello team,

I have a look-up field that i'm displaying on visualforce page. But user should not see their recent items when they type something in inputfield box. Is anyone know how can we restrict it?

System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0 with id 500R000000EIFi3IAH; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Symptom Reason is required. Please fill.: []
Stack Trace: Class.ExtrCaseCreationExtension.saveDraft: line 891, column 1 Class.ExtrCaseCollaboratorExtensionTest.testThatCollaboratorCanBeChangedOnDraftCase: line 775, column 1

I am getting this error while pushing the below validation rule to upper orgs

AND( NOT( ISCHANGED( Contributor_1_c ) ) , NOT( ISCHANGED( Contributor_2c ) ) , ISBLANK( TEXT( Symptom_Reason_c ) ),$Profile.Id <> "00e30000000byNI",
$Permission.Bypass_SymptomReason = FALSE )

Can anyone help me with this?

I'm trying to get an event log file using a custom Rest web service.
But when I try to convert the logFile to String type using the Blob.toString () method, the error message written in the title is returned.
And, this error does not occur if you use the same method on the Anonymous window.
It confuses me more and more.
Please tell me the cause.
Thanks.User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

We currently have a flow that has a user fill out a few questions on screen and the flow then triggers an email to the users that will work off the information submitted by the user. 
I would like to be able to have this same flow create a record on a new custom object. Is that possible? I am not familiar with flows at all, but it looks to be our best option to be able to upload files with the requeset and appears to have the functionality to create custom object records. Would love help if anyone has input. Thanks! 
On the Opportunity record I have a quick action to create Contact roles. When I click on the quick action , I am opening a flow screen. And on that screen I need to prepopulate the Opportunity Id from where I came . What is the way ? 

I created a variable called recordID and set the type as input. Foe some reason that is not working. Any help ??

Hi,

Is it possible to update a Staticresource record using the apex controller ?

Regards,

Hi

What is the exact usage of Role hierarchy and Sharing Rules

Thank you