• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I was able to succesfully get the access token and make calls to see my 2 records which i had attached.
Using the below calls for my instance i am able to see the attributes, contentDocumentLink, id, LinkedEntityID and ContentDocumentID, VersionData as well.

What steps should i do next to make call to see my document content/download my file?

Postman Call:
/services/data/v43.0/query?q=select id, LinkedEntityId,ContentDocumentId from ContentDocumentLink where LinkedEntityId = '0016asdasd33'

Postman call to get version data:
/services/data/v43.0/query?q=SELECT VersionData FROM ContentVersion WHERE (ContentDocumentId = '069sdsds' or ContentDocumentId = '069asdssd') AND IsLatest = true

Hi All,
I have a use case where i am using SSO to sign into Salesforce. Because of this i am unable to get an access token from Salesforce via postman. Is there any solution to this issue since my request just fails with an authentication failure. I have checked all the settings from my connected app and they all look fine.

i used this article to set up my connected app:
https://crmcog.com/how-to-call-salesforce-rest-apis/

Hi All,
I am new to Salesforce and looking at the documentation. My basic use case is that i have Salesforce out of the box with no customization. I basically have some files uploaded as attachments and i basicaly want my platform (outside of saleforce) to retreive the files.
Is there an API for the same which we can just implement to fetch the files? (FYI i am using lightning platform)
Hi All,
I was able to succesfully get the access token and make calls to see my 2 records which i had attached.
Using the below calls for my instance i am able to see the attributes, contentDocumentLink, id, LinkedEntityID and ContentDocumentID, VersionData as well.

What steps should i do next to make call to see my document content/download my file?

Postman Call:
/services/data/v43.0/query?q=select id, LinkedEntityId,ContentDocumentId from ContentDocumentLink where LinkedEntityId = '0016asdasd33'

Postman call to get version data:
/services/data/v43.0/query?q=SELECT VersionData FROM ContentVersion WHERE (ContentDocumentId = '069sdsds' or ContentDocumentId = '069asdssd') AND IsLatest = true

Hi All,
I am new to Salesforce and looking at the documentation. My basic use case is that i have Salesforce out of the box with no customization. I basically have some files uploaded as attachments and i basicaly want my platform (outside of saleforce) to retreive the files.
Is there an API for the same which we can just implement to fetch the files? (FYI i am using lightning platform)