• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,
I am trying to fetch the community user Name and show it in the Community dynamically for logged in Partner Users like "Welcome {Username}".I have tried with lightning component by fetching the associated contact details but it doesnt show for community user.Can anybody please help me in doing it?
Hi ,
I am trying to fetch the community user Name and show it in the Community dynamically for logged in Partner Users like "Welcome {Username}".I have tried with lightning component by fetching the associated contact details but it doesnt show for community user.Can anybody please help me in doing it?
Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to update the communty user contact details, Is there a way to get the logged in community user information either through lightning component or community builder page or site.com page etc....

I have tried the below

> Created a VF page to get current user information and related contact information
> Created site and given link to the above VF page
> Created a community builder page and given llink to the above site

Here, If i hardcode the contactId in VF page / apex then its working fine but our requirement is to get the current logged in community user info and then fetch his/her contactId.
When i run this as community user the first step i.e. fetching user details itself is failing. 

Please help me to get the requirement done
thanks in advance.

Thanks,
anupama