• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I have tried several avenues to get this done right. However, Salesforce is not rendering the correct font type for the default signature on the Salesforce emails. I do not see any document where it says that certain fonts on HTML are not supported. Please provide if there is any. 

<style>
body {
  background-color: White;
  text-align: Left;
  color: Black;
  font-family: Century Gothic;

}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<b>Fincher</b>
<b>Salesforce Administrator</b>
ABC COMPANY<br/>
Tel.: (1) 000000000
Fax: (1) 000000000
Mobile: (1) 000000000
<a href = "mailto: FINCHER@abc.COM"> FINCHER@abc.COM</a>
<a href="https://www.ABC.com/US/">www.ABC.com</a></br>

<b>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE</b>
<small>This electronic message is confidential and may contain legally privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or company named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communications is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, and return the original message to us at the address above.</small>

</body>
Century Gothic font is not rendering as it is showing in the code. 

Here is what is showing: 

User-added image

Thank you, 
Fincher
  • July 17, 2020
Hi there,

I have tried several avenues to get this done right. However, Salesforce is not rendering the correct font type for the default signature on the Salesforce emails. I do not see any document where it says that certain fonts on HTML are not supported. Please provide if there is any. 

<style>
body {
  background-color: White;
  text-align: Left;
  color: Black;
  font-family: Century Gothic;

}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<b>Fincher</b>
<b>Salesforce Administrator</b>
ABC COMPANY<br/>
Tel.: (1) 000000000
Fax: (1) 000000000
Mobile: (1) 000000000
<a href = "mailto: FINCHER@abc.COM"> FINCHER@abc.COM</a>
<a href="https://www.ABC.com/US/">www.ABC.com</a></br>

<b>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE</b>
<small>This electronic message is confidential and may contain legally privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or company named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communications is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, and return the original message to us at the address above.</small>

</body>
Century Gothic font is not rendering as it is showing in the code. 

Here is what is showing: 

User-added image

Thank you, 
Fincher
  • July 17, 2020