• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Today did anyone faced connection time out errors as below? It's totally intermittent and there are no outages reported on our Salesforce instance! Our UI seems to be working fine.

: Error received for Salesforce Query; Caused by: Error invoking soap operation; Caused by: Couldn't create SOAP message due to exception: Unable to create StAX reader or writer; Caused by: Unable to create StAX reader or writer; Caused by: Read timed out

Thanks!
We are receiving below error only in PROD but not Sandbox when we query Account from Boomi connector. Any idea why?
No such column 'BillingGeocodeAccuracy' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name.
Why is my report showing this view, 
User-added image
Instead of this? 
User-added image

We are receiving below error only in PROD but not Sandbox when we query Account from Boomi connector. Any idea why?
No such column 'BillingGeocodeAccuracy' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name.
Why is my report showing this view, 
User-added image
Instead of this? 
User-added image

Hello,
I have added a new field 'Parent Product' on Product object which should list all Products with 'isParent=TRUE'. But the Lookup filter isn't working. Is there something wrong in the configuration? (Classic Interface)
User-added image