• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi!

I have in my production environment an Auth Provider with Google(Gmail).
When I tried connect an integration using a generic user without gmail account that OAuth connection doesn't work.
But if I use an user with gmail account it works well.

Anyone can help?
  I have implemented Chat in my Web site using Einstein BOT solutions and Embedded Service Code Snippets.
but every time that a customer has third party app cookies blocked we get an error "Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document."

Does anyone know a workaround to this issue?  Except uncked the blocked cookies option.
  I have implemented Chat in my Web site using Einstein BOT solutions and Embedded Service Code Snippets.
but every time that a customer has third party app cookies blocked we get an error "Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document."

Does anyone know a workaround to this issue?  Except uncked the blocked cookies option.
I have been getting the following error whenever i try to create a build to Salesforce. May i know what changes i need to make on my system (.yaml file) to get this working. 
The command "openssl aes-256-cbc -K $encrypted_badc503f6449_key -iv $encrypted_badc503f6449_iv -in assets/server.key.enc -out assets/server.key -d" failed and exited with 1 during .
I really think Trailhead ought to point out that you're going to have troubles running through the module in Windows....
I have been getting the following error whenever i try to create a build to Salesforce. May i know what changes i need to make on my system (.yaml file) to get this working. 
The command "openssl aes-256-cbc -K $encrypted_badc503f6449_key -iv $encrypted_badc503f6449_iv -in assets/server.key.enc -out assets/server.key -d" failed and exited with 1 during .
I really think Trailhead ought to point out that you're going to have troubles running through the module in Windows....