• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am creating a Salesforce connector, and wish to dynamically register an application. Currently, the user must supply the target org's hostname in addition to registering with their credentials. I see platforms such as Hevo data and Zappier do not require a user to actually know their hostname. Additionally, this is queried after an initial POST during login. So there must be a way in which one can obtain the org hostname parameter.
Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I have a query on profile like

profile =[Select p.Name From Profile p where p.Name=: 'System Administrator' ];

If the user  language is english it works fine but if the language is different other than english then the query is not working.

Please suggest me any work around on this. Any help is appreciated.

Hey everyone,

I'm working on an application, and I got the OAuth2 workflow working right away, but I've been struggling with making requests afterward.

I get the access_token and instance_url back, and when I make a call like this:

curl -v https://__instance_id__ (na7).salesforce.com/services/data/v20.0/ -H "Authorization: OAuth access_token_from_earlier"

the server responds with a 401 with the following body:

[{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]

I've scoured the forum for solutions already, and made sure that I have API access turned on, signed up for the REST API through the developer preview form, but am still having errors all over the place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We have created a Connected App in our developer account.  Other developer accounts can connect to it and use it.

Trial accounts can connect to it, but don't by default have API access.

Will Professional users with API access, Enterprise, and Unlimited users be able to use the Connected App specified in our developer account, or do we need to have a paid Salesforce account in which to re-create the Connected App for "production" use?

Hi All,

I have a query on profile like

profile =[Select p.Name From Profile p where p.Name=: 'System Administrator' ];

If the user  language is english it works fine but if the language is different other than english then the query is not working.

Please suggest me any work around on this. Any help is appreciated.