Want to appear for MCQ exam.
If you have any relevant study material / sample questions/ Dumps please let me know.
Thaks in Advance!
I am asking for help, please avoid business / Trading of dumps here.
Thanks a lot,
I have complete both requirements of PD 2 certificate, MCQ and Trailhead Badges. I have also linked my Webassessor account with trailhead account. It has been almost one week and I am still waiting for my certificate. I have raised mutiple cases for this but no response. My questions are :
1) Is it common for certificate to arrive late or is it just my case, please let me if anyone of you faced similar situation.
2) Is there any way to reach certificate team apart from guided help on the website.
Also any guess why does it take so long to award this certificate, once you have completed all the requirements. For example in case of proctored exam the certificate is awarded immediately.
I am new to Salesforce. I wan to self-learn and write Salesfroce Admin 201 certification in next month. Plz suggest me relavant links for reading, watcvhing videos etc. If you have any selfmade materials plz send it to my emailid firstname.lastname@example.org
Any advice based on your experience would be appreciated :)
I am planning to appear for Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. Not really getting any sample questions or mock questions online.
Appreciate if anybody has any pointers to that!
Thanks In Advance
- SFDC Admin Trails (and other trails except developer)
- Focus on Force (Study Guide and 201 practice exams) http://focusonforce.com/
- Admin Zero to Hero http://www.adminhero.com/zero-hero/
- Udacity Salesforce Training: https://www.udacity.com/course/intro-to-point-click-app-development--ud162
- Salesforce Fundamentals https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.fundamentals.meta/fundamentals/
- Salesforce CRM Definitive Handbook: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Paul_Goodey_Salesforce_CRM?id=POfBGSjfaikC
I just discovered the "How to Be Successful with Salesforce" handbook, however it's over 5300 pages, so I'm wondering if diving into this is the right thing to do or if I'll just get lost in minutia. Here's the link: http://resources.docs.salesforce.com/198/13/en-us/sfdc/pdf/sf.pdf
I completed the Admin Trails before any other training materials, so I'm going to re-do them in a new Dev Org to see if I retain more.
If there are any other study resources that will help me pass the 201, please let me know. I understand that most Admins take this test after being on the job for several months, but I don't have that option as I don't think I'll be able to get an Admin job without being certified since I have no IT experience and no previous experience as an Admin .