• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting following error when creating a formula field
"Error 'Maximum of 15 object references on Object Name. You must remove at least 1 relationships' when you create a formula"

Salesforce article says we can raise salesforce ticket to increase the limit to 20, if we raise the ticket do they increase the limit in production? if YES, how do we pull down the change to lower environments? Any ideas 
I have added activity history to cases as a related list and it contains send email button as a related list button, but I dont see send email button in lightning, any ideas?

Does URL hacking works with custom fields on Case or is there any limitations?
I have been working on it, but running into issues, 

USECASE:
I need to pre-populate child case fields from parent case and select record type,
/lightning/o/Case/new?useRecordTypeCheck=1&defaultFieldValues=
CaseNumber={!Case.CaseNumber},
ParentId={!Case.ParentId},
abc_first_name={!Case.parent_First_Name__c} 

abc_first_name= first name on child case
parent_First_Name__c = first name of paren case

any help is greatly appreciated

Does URL hacking works with custom fields on Case or is there any limitations?
I have been working on it, but running into issues, 

USECASE:
I need to pre-populate child case fields from parent case and select record type,
/lightning/o/Case/new?useRecordTypeCheck=1&defaultFieldValues=
CaseNumber={!Case.CaseNumber},
ParentId={!Case.ParentId},
abc_first_name={!Case.parent_First_Name__c} 

abc_first_name= first name on child case
parent_First_Name__c = first name of paren case

any help is greatly appreciated
Hi,
I am building a method in apex that generates url with default field values to pre populate fiels in opportunity object. I am trying to pre populate 6 different fiels, out of which two of them are Category (Controlling field) and Sub Category(dependent on Category field selection) are pick list. 

Value in sub category loads and enable only after user select value in Category field. When I am trying to pass default field values using url hacking Category picklist field get populated correctly, where as Sub category pick list field get enabled but does not pre populate

Any thougths, how I can achieve this ?