• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm loading data about chats through SOQS query from LiveChatTranscript entity. But LiveChatTranscript has a message history only as a text (field Body), so I have to parse this text to retrieve messages one by one.
I tried to load messages from LiveChatTranscript.ConversationEntries relations, but it's empty for all my chats.

Does SOQS have a resource for loading chat messages by ChatId?

Thanks.
I'm loading data about chats through SOQS query from LiveChatTranscript entity. But LiveChatTranscript has a message history only as a text (field Body), so I have to parse this text to retrieve messages one by one.
I tried to load messages from LiveChatTranscript.ConversationEntries relations, but it's empty for all my chats.

Does SOQS have a resource for loading chat messages by ChatId?

Thanks.
Hello, I am looking to pull out LiveChatTranscripts from sales force on a continual basis - the goal being to feed those transcripts into a third party application for storage and analytics purposes.
What is the recommended way to go about this?
From what I've been able to see, we could use the REST API to issue queries on the LiveChatTranscript objects, providing a timestamp such that we can keep pulling out the latest objects.
Questions I have:
  1. Where can I see the full schema such that I can construct proper queries?  I haven't been able to locate it.
  2. Is there any sort of real time event feed I can integrate with to get the chat objects based on events in real time as the chats occur, rather than a query mechanism?
Thanks!
Joe