• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Could anyone assist with the critical update in Winter 21
Enable Flow and Process Queries to Execute in Batches (Critical Update), as we are not able to find this critical update / release update in the org. We really need to execute in batches. Please let me know if this setting can be enabled or a way to run the processes in batches.

Thanks!
We have a requirement where, there are 2 different matrix reports and it is currently subscribed to the few receipients and it is working as expected. However, the need is, we need to club both of those reports in a single view and send email to the recipients. (Please note, joined report does not work in this use case)

Hence, looking for customization where we can showcase 2 matrix reports into one either by using visualforce page or by lightning component.

I went through few posts which suggested to use <apex:reportChart> however, the report that I mentioend does not have a chart and I suppose this will not be helpful.

Also, found https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2015/04/displaying-summary-and-matrix-reports.html , where this is specific to report app using lightning component.

Could you please suggest any feasible solution in order to show 2 reports as one and send email to those receipients. I think I can take care of the recipients part, but need assistance on the display part. Is there any standard tag or any other iframe which should work ideally for lightning and classic view.

Highly appreciate your assistance.

Hi there experts!!

Would like to know your thoughts on the following scenario :

For a license there is a limit for only 10 custom objects to be created. So is there a way to create a custom object in another other form? Such as using custom setting or custom meta data type? Or any other way where we can achieve similar functionality as custom objects? As in the current project there is a requirement to create more than 10 objects so compromising the design, we are okay to opt for an alternative way.

Highly appreciate your assistance here!

Hello Experts,

We have developed a VF page, where we have export functionality that redirects to another vf page and downloads the file in .csv format. However, the data is more 1000 and I am using apex:repeat in the export vf page and I run into the collection limit exceeded error message.

I have gone through many posts in the forum, where experts suggest to use nested lists or nested repeats and also making the VF page readOnly but none of them worked for me.

Could you please let me know if there is a way to download the csv file for more than 1000 records either by any javascript function or apex:repeat/ apex:dataTable/ apex:pageBlockTable . As this is a key feature that our clients are expecting so would like to know if this could be possible in any way.

Greatly appriciate your assitance here.

Thanks
Hi,

Could anyone assist with the critical update in Winter 21
Enable Flow and Process Queries to Execute in Batches (Critical Update), as we are not able to find this critical update / release update in the org. We really need to execute in batches. Please let me know if this setting can be enabled or a way to run the processes in batches.

Thanks!
I want to run a schedule apex after every 2 years is it possible to do so and if yes how to do it.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Experts,

We have developed a VF page, where we have export functionality that redirects to another vf page and downloads the file in .csv format. However, the data is more 1000 and I am using apex:repeat in the export vf page and I run into the collection limit exceeded error message.

I have gone through many posts in the forum, where experts suggest to use nested lists or nested repeats and also making the VF page readOnly but none of them worked for me.

Could you please let me know if there is a way to download the csv file for more than 1000 records either by any javascript function or apex:repeat/ apex:dataTable/ apex:pageBlockTable . As this is a key feature that our clients are expecting so would like to know if this could be possible in any way.

Greatly appriciate your assitance here.

Thanks
Hi Experts ,
How to Write a trigger  "when an account insert happens trigger should check for the duplicates and should not be case sensitive (I,e it should allow either Lower or Upper case duplicate.

kindly help me 

Thanks,
Chinna