• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Need Ideas for my college project on Restaurant Point of Sale..I mean my intention is to use salesforce lightning,Apex programming to achieve below features in my dev org.

Can anyone suggest me what should be my approach to achieve below functionalities namely A),B) and C) below,if you can go detailed steps,would be really grateful.Want to keep this thread a living document for others who wish to develop such project in future.

A) Inventory management:
-->Here i want to manage ingredient level inventory in real-time and start restocking at the right levels

B) Online Ordering:
-->Here i want customer can send order tickets straight to the kitchen

C) Table Management:
-->Here i want on-table ordering that allows restaurant customers to order food from android phone
-->Give feedback right from the table without having to wait for restaurant staff

Hi,

I trained in one of the institute in hyderabad for 6 months.I did one project on college management on force.com platform. I have good programming knowledge on java , i did my academic poject on java only. Presently i'm looking for an opportunity as salesforce developer or salesforce admin. First you can give scenarios i will send solutions, I have confidense that i can solve triggers i can write vf pages.......plz give one opportunity

Hi , 

I am a certified Salesforce Administrator (newbie)  doing course in JAVA programming . I am looking for some small project ideas for my course work where I can use Java and salesforce . 

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks