• 30 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all - new to the Mobile app, immediately stumped.

The mobile app lets us go in and "Update Contact", but it just shows us the basic fields in the Compact Layout -> System Default.

How can I customize the updateable fields?
Hi all - we don't use accounts in my installation, yet the reports all need an Account or the Contacts don't show up.

It is easy enough to update all existing contacts with AcctID=Individual, but how can I set it up so any new Contact has default of Individual account?

Please don't say "make Account required field and make them pick Individual".. I want it to default.

Thank you!
Hi all - I am trying to de-clutter a new installation, and trying to remove NPSP.  I follow all the steps in this list:
https://powerofus.force.com/s/article/NPSP-Uninstall

But I still get "Unable to uninstall package", with a giant list of reasons, far too much to paste here.   Here's the first line (out of hundreds):
Custom ObjectRecurring_DonationThis custom object is referenced by a relationship field. GAU Allocation.Allocation.Recurring_Donation

This is a brand new installation, literally never used.  Please, how can I uninstall NPSP?
We don't use campaigns, this is the only one in our database, and I need to delete it because it is of Record Type where I can't uninstall the Volunteer package because of it.  Thank you!

Screenshot of campaign I can't delete
Hi all - new to the Mobile app, immediately stumped.

The mobile app lets us go in and "Update Contact", but it just shows us the basic fields in the Compact Layout -> System Default.

How can I customize the updateable fields?
Hi all - we don't use accounts in my installation, yet the reports all need an Account or the Contacts don't show up.

It is easy enough to update all existing contacts with AcctID=Individual, but how can I set it up so any new Contact has default of Individual account?

Please don't say "make Account required field and make them pick Individual".. I want it to default.

Thank you!
We don't use campaigns, this is the only one in our database, and I need to delete it because it is of Record Type where I can't uninstall the Volunteer package because of it.  Thank you!

Screenshot of campaign I can't delete