• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am trying to create a formula so that I can filter report results based on Business Days (since you can't filter on Business Days). 

I need to convert the following Excel formula into a Salesforce formula so that I can filter out tickets that were created outside of business hours.

=IF(AND(WEEKDAY(OpenedDate, 2) < 6, HOUR(H7) > 7, HOUR(H7) < 19), "Business Hours", "On-Call")

Basically, I want Monday - Friday only, from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM MT. 

I'm not very good at formulas and would appreciate any help someone with more experience could offer.

Thanks so much,
Sheree
Hello,

I have one field that is called "TimetoAssignSLA__c" which consists of the following formula:

IF(BMCServiceDesk__StatusChangeDate__c - BMCServiceDesk__openDateTime__c > 0 ,TEXT( FLOOR( BMCServiceDesk__StatusChangeDate__c - BMCServiceDesk__openDateTime__c ) ) & " days "& TEXT( FLOOR( MOD( (BMCServiceDesk__StatusChangeDate__c - BMCServiceDesk__openDateTime__c ) * 24, 24 ) ) ) & " hours "
& TEXT( ROUND( MOD( (BMCServiceDesk__StatusChangeDate__c - BMCServiceDesk__openDateTime__c ) * 24 * 60, 60 ), 0) ) & " minutes","")

That works exactly as I need it to and now I need to create a new field called "SLAMet" that determines if the result of "
TimetoAssignSLA__c" column is >30 minutes. If so, I want the results to say "MISSED". If <30 minutes, I want the results to say "MET". 
User-added image

Would someone be so kind to help me with the formula for the SLA Met? Please note, I will need the field type as well to ensure I set the fornula up properly. Also, is there a way if it's MISSED to make the text RED and if it's MET to make the text GREEN? If so, would you please include that in the formula as well?

Formulas aren't my strong suit and any help would be most appreciated. 

Thanks,
Sheree
The ability to link existing Incidents and Changes is missing from our existing Incident forms (completely gone). Can someone provide the appropriate default button code to add these functions back? It's severely limiting for our Service Desk not to have these features.

I need the exact code (I'm not a programmer) to add the following buttons to the Incident form:
  • Select and Link Incidents to Incident and Create and Link Incident to Incident
  • Select and Link Changes to Incident and Create and Link Change to Incident

Currently, we only have the ability to create "New Incident" or "New Change" which is impacting production.

Again, I don't need to know how to modify the form, I need to know the programming code to recreate these buttons. We do not have in-house development as a support option.

Could someone please help with the code?

Thank you.

Sheree

Hello, I am trying to create a formula so that I can filter report results based on Business Days (since you can't filter on Business Days). 

I need to convert the following Excel formula into a Salesforce formula so that I can filter out tickets that were created outside of business hours.

=IF(AND(WEEKDAY(OpenedDate, 2) < 6, HOUR(H7) > 7, HOUR(H7) < 19), "Business Hours", "On-Call")

Basically, I want Monday - Friday only, from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM MT. 

I'm not very good at formulas and would appreciate any help someone with more experience could offer.

Thanks so much,
Sheree
Hello,

I have one field that is called "TimetoAssignSLA__c" which consists of the following formula:

IF(BMCServiceDesk__StatusChangeDate__c - BMCServiceDesk__openDateTime__c > 0 ,TEXT( FLOOR( BMCServiceDesk__StatusChangeDate__c - BMCServiceDesk__openDateTime__c ) ) & " days "& TEXT( FLOOR( MOD( (BMCServiceDesk__StatusChangeDate__c - BMCServiceDesk__openDateTime__c ) * 24, 24 ) ) ) & " hours "
& TEXT( ROUND( MOD( (BMCServiceDesk__StatusChangeDate__c - BMCServiceDesk__openDateTime__c ) * 24 * 60, 60 ), 0) ) & " minutes","")

That works exactly as I need it to and now I need to create a new field called "SLAMet" that determines if the result of "
TimetoAssignSLA__c" column is >30 minutes. If so, I want the results to say "MISSED". If <30 minutes, I want the results to say "MET". 
User-added image

Would someone be so kind to help me with the formula for the SLA Met? Please note, I will need the field type as well to ensure I set the fornula up properly. Also, is there a way if it's MISSED to make the text RED and if it's MET to make the text GREEN? If so, would you please include that in the formula as well?

Formulas aren't my strong suit and any help would be most appreciated. 

Thanks,
Sheree