• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Gmail Email Address Extractor tool has been developed with intention to get email ids and from Gmail account. The best gmail email extractor software is ready with the newest feature that gives huge options to extract email Addresses from gmail accounts. It has the effectiveness to find and collected Email Addresses from Gmail like Inbox, sent, draft, etc. in bulk. It works at an amazing speed providing you the infroamtion in the shortest span of moment.

Want to extract PDF files from MBOX? Try Advik MBOX to PDF Converter (#) software. This tool will help to convert MBOX emails to PDF files without losing attachment files. Below is the complete step by step guide to print MBOX emails.

Steps to print MBOX messages are as follows;
  • Run Advik MBOX to PDF Converter
  • Click Add File and add .mbox file.
  • Choose the output target location and click Convert.

Done! This is how you can export MBOX emails to PDF files for printing.
User-added image
Today there are many tool for split pst file but trust me i suggest you best ever pst split tool which can instantly convert your pst file without wasting you costlytime. Any type of users can easily split pst file through this tool because you don't need any technical knowledge for this tool. this tool Creates several independent PST files by splitting large PST file. The user can split large PST file according to date, email type and user nameOriginal formatting and order of mails are retained in the new PST file. It supports splitting of PST file which is password protected, i'm telling you again No extra technical skill is required to use this tool as it uses self explanatory graphical interface.

to checkout this free tool click here:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/split-pst-file.html

Hi does anybody use office 365 backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
If you want to know how to perform Gmail to Office 365 migration, then Email Backup Wizard is the perfect answer for your question. It transfer all mails from Gmail to Office 365 account directly with the help of Gmail and Office account login credentials

Benefits of Email Backup Software
  • Migrate various Gmail account data into Office 365 one by one
  • Transfer multiple emails from Gmail to Office 365 account
  • Maintains folder hierarchy of Gmail emails 
  • No need of installing any external application
  • Totally Windows comaptible software for migration
i requied for Convert Excel XLSX to VCF format. i didn't know this convert all data. recommendation please 
How to convert CSV to Vcard file format? 
If you are struggling to import MBOX to Outlook 2013, then use ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter for direct and simple conversion of data. It is an authentic solution by which users can instantly convert MBOX to Outlook PST format. This enables user to import MBOX file to any version of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Key Features of MBOX to PST Converter
  • Bulk convert MBOX to PST format.
  • User-friendly Interface of the tool.
  • Complete Conversion from MBOX file to PST.
  • Maintains data integrity and Email formatting.
  • Fully supportable to any MBOX file i.e. Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage and many more.
Simple Steps to Convert MBOX to PST File
The entire MBOX to PST Conversion will be done in just 2 simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter.
  • Select MBOX File/Folder.
  • Choose Destination location.
  • Press Convert Button.
Download Advik MBOX to Gmail Import in order to import MBOX to Gmail account securely. During the process of conversion, tool preserves meta properties, key elements as well as folder structure of emails. The tools have a very simple GUI which makes it easy to use for all.
Key Features of MBOX to Gmail Import.
  • Supports batch conversion
  • Compatible with all versions of Windows
  • User-Friendly interface
  • 100% Safe and Secure
  • Supports multiple languages
How to Import MBOX to Gmail account.
  1. Add MBOX files or folders
  2. Enter Gmail login credential
  3. Click on Convert
That's it. The tool will automatically import .mbox file to your Gmail account securely.

Download: http://www.adviksoft.com/dl/advik-mbox-to-gmail.exe
Download Rediffmail Backup Software to PC by Advik Software in order to export it's mailbox to local hard drive. This software is one of the finest innovation by Advik developers. You can export and save complete Rediffmail Backup to PC in multiple formats such as PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, DOC, PDF, HTML, TEXT, TGZ, RTF, XPS, Lotus Notes etc.
Also you can migrate your emails from Rediffmail to Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, G Suite, Yahoomail, Windows Live Mail, Another Rediffmail Account, Outlook.com etc email clients without any additional configuration.
Download link : http://www.adviksoft.com/dl/advik-rediffmail-backup.exe
As there isn't any official method. So we'll go for direct approach by using OLM to Gmail import utility. Using this tool you can import your Mac Outlook emails to Gmail without any file size limitation.
Thanks

Try the manual conversion of DBX file into PST file before using any DBX to PST Converter Software. Manual method effectively converts DBX file to Outlook PST format. Using manual solution you have to install the Windows live mail and MS Outlook.

Follow the below manual steps-

1) In Windows live mail, Click on the file or Press Alt + F.
2) Click on Import Messages from the menu.
3) In import messages Dialogue box, select Microsoft Outlook Express and click on Next.
4) Then, select All Folders radio button and click on Next tab. (After that the Windows live Mail will import into your mail box data from Outlook Express in Windows Live).
5) Move your cursor on the Export email and click on Email messages. After that select Microsoft. Exchange from Export Mail setup program and click Next.
6) Select All folder like Step 4 and click on Finish.

For more manual solution visit here:  Manual conversion of DBX file into PST file

If you want to again access OST files without using Exchange Server, So I suggest OST files users then Download PDS Exchange OST Recovery software which solve Exchange OST file any problems to recover inaccessible files of Exchange OST to access OST files without using Exchange Server in only correct path. Along with it provides many facilities. PDS OST Recovery  tool  instantly save files-folders database from Offline OST file data to a PST file, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, TXT, RTF, DOC, PDF, MBOX and Outlook Profile. Without losing internal items you can split recovered large PST file into small PST file (1GB to 5GB) By helping master solution of PDS OST recovery tool that is able to filter messages “First Date to Last Date” to repair emails. It is right way to naming convention feature-according to users “Date to Date” with in least time.

More Details-:  http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

User-added image

If you have multiple orphan MSG files and you want to open it within MS Outlook then you can use for MSG to PST converter. It allows you to save several MSG files into PST format and you can import this PST file within MS Outlook. With the tool, you can keep the folder strcuture and other associated data like attachments, email formatting etc intact.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/How-to-Import-MSG-Files-in-ce42e626
Magnificent solution to recover lost excel worksheet password & high / super way to unlock locked MS Office excel worksheet is Excel Password Recovery Software. It has two obliging methods Dictionary attack & Brute Force attack that accurately scan all kind of excel worksheet and also provides you best authority to set password character such as :- A-Z a-z 1-0 of excel worksheet  as well as set any type of password like alphabetic & numerical password of excel worksheet. It supported MS excel file versions 97, to 2016

Read More:-   goo.gl/e1UlzM

To convert your apple mail to outlook is very easy with the help of migration tool Mail Extractor Pro. Which convert your Apple mail to Outlook within no time and your migration of mail will be as it is was earlier in the same hierarchy of folders with all the attachment.

For more info: http://www.mailextractorpro.com/
I am facing trouble to convert my MBOX data to PDF and I am unable to find an absolute application which can smoothly perform the task. Can anybody suggest me a solution for this which can do complete migration without any data loss?

Hello Everyone

I am getting TIFF images from my vendor. I have to show them into my VF pages.

The images are rendering properly in IE, but not in Mozilla or Chrome. I read online TIFF images are not supported in Mozilla etc.

Does anybody have an idea, how can i convert my images to JPEG inside Salesforce, either by calling some external service or anything else.

Thanks for looking

Sid