• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If I have several platform users (say a 1000) that will only have access to 10 custom objects, due to license limitations, could some Platform users with a different profile or permission set gain access to a different set of 10 custom objects, or do they need to be the same 10 custom objects for all 1000 platform users in the ORG? I hope this is clear.
If I have several platform users (say a 1000) that will only have access to 10 custom objects, due to license limitations, could some Platform users with a different profile or permission set gain access to a different set of 10 custom objects, or do they need to be the same 10 custom objects for all 1000 platform users in the ORG? I hope this is clear.