• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello. I am trying to get a custom email tracking solution work for Visualforce Email templates sent from flows, firing on a contact record. We have 'enhanced email tracking' enabled in our org.

We have managed to create an EmailMessage record and set up an EmailMessageRelation with a contact. The EmailMessage record shows up on the contact activity timeline as expected and the email tracking shows up as 'Unopened'. However, further email opens are not being tracked/getting updated on the EmailMessage record.

Note: the 'MessageIdentifier' isn't set up on the EmailMessage record. I am not sure if this is causing the email tracking issue. Any pointers on the email tracking would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
The developer console on our partial copy instance doesn't seem to load. I am able to login into Salesforce and navigate through the screens. Its just the developer console, that's hanging. Any help to get around this, will be much appreciated.

User-added image

We have salesforce sites, which uses an image from rich text area field. The images were working fine till Friday(17th July). Since today, the images are not being displayed and shows the error message:

User-added image

The developer console on our partial copy instance doesn't seem to load. I am able to login into Salesforce and navigate through the screens. Its just the developer console, that's hanging. Any help to get around this, will be much appreciated.

User-added image

Hey..

We want to track the email and links that how many time email is opened and links are clicked and that to by using tracking pixel.
Could anybody help that how can we create tracking pixel in Salesforce it is as same as salesforce embeds when email is fired using email templates and tracks are updated which can be shown at HTML Email Status related list.

Thanks..

hello

I have a requirement to integrate salesforce with google adwords. so that we can create ,run and stop a campaign through salesforce. i just need a bit of help to start with code. we can integrate it with SOAP API. has anyone done it before?

Thanks in advance
Shailesh