• Member since 2020
  • The Tech Learn

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I know there are some docs where its explained that but.
I have a csv for an custom object with 10000 records.
I want to upload this data to my org using bulk api.
I know there are tools are dataloader.io and apex data loader. but i want it as custom tool in python.
Thanks.
I have a custom object with some text fields. I created a custom VF page . I want to prepoulate one of the fields with some value. I refered the URL hacking mentioned here http://raydehler.com/cloud/clod/salesforce-url-hacking-to-prepopulate-fields-on-a-standard-page-layout.html

I created a custom new link button and passing (&00N29000000Jat5=test) the value that I want prepoluated. The issue I'm having is that the field does not prepoulate  when in NEW mode. It does however populate the value in EDIT mode. This tells me that the ID of the field is correct , but not sure wht is going on. 

Thanks.
  • August 18, 2015

we are strugglisng for almost 2 days to accomplish the below request.

we have a video to post on our portal , so end user can see it on click.

we have been provided with a html code, which plays perfect, we are not sure how to embed this in visualforce or for that matter any where in salesforce, from where we can get an url and can be posted as a link.

Please help...

can i play some thing like below from salesforce

<html>
<body>

<video width="320" height="240" controls="controls" autoplay="autoplay">
  <source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg">
  <source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
  <source src="movie.webm" type="video/webm">
<object data="movie.mp4" width="320" height="240">
  <embed width="320" height="240" src="movie.swf">
</object>
</video>

</body>
</html>

• October 22, 2012

Hi

I am seeking information regarding possible solutions to share video streams through chatter. Videos which may be hosted in any public site, much like what we do in other commericial social networking sites like Facebook or Orkut.

Please advice.

Regards

Auyon

• May 27, 2011