• 35 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce Omniscript Vlocity - The Multiselect picklist values are checked by default in omniscript but when running a flow, in the bredcrum step it is showing as a blank checkboxes.May i know the reason.
any help is much appreciated for me.
Hi team,

The Uninstall link( Action) is not visible for a particular managed package. the client wants to uninstall that package. There is a system admin profile and having this "Download AppExchange Packages" permission also.

followed this link from the dev community: 
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kKASIA2

may I know the reason for this. 

User-added image
Hi Team,

I want to add a custom "Send an email" button on the "Additional Contacts" section on the Case object in lightning, but unable to see the "Additional Contacts" section on the case page layout.( lighting/classic).

How to visible that section on the Case page layout. Please guide me with any possible solution.
Hi team,

How can I delete the data in the HTML body field?. In Classic, we have the Cross (X) icon to erase the entire data. In Lightning We don't have that feature. my client having that feature into lightning to erase the HTMLbody, ToAddress and FromAddress. the HTMLbody contains the case.contacts information.

Please guide me to do the possible scenarios.
Hi Team,

I want to Post the data from salesforce to the AWS s3 bucket.

Below error is getting from the POSTMAN tool:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Code>PreconditionFailed</Code>
    <Message>At least one of the pre-conditions you specified did not hold</Message>
    <Condition>Bucket POST must be of the enclosure-type multipart/form-data</Condition>

Send me a sample POST Rest Api or any reference inks.

Please help.!

Thank you,
Ranjith M.
Hi Team,

I am unable to find the API documentation for "Buffalo RMA(Buffalo America)" to integrate with Salesforce. I have R&D on it but didn't get the information.  If any one have the information please provide it, it will help full for me

Thank you,
Ranjith M.
Hi Team,

When creating the patch version from Main org using Patch Organization Tab, getting the below error(Couldn’t create patch version. Try deploying the patch org again).
User-added image
Hi team,

We have an application in appExchange. when we installed that application into developer org from appExchange, got the Error 'this app does not list support for your edition, you can continue with the installation and it may fail later in the process', Why this error comes when installing the package?, 
User-added image

Any reason or solution that would be helpful.

Thank you
Ranjith M

Hi Team,

I have a lightning Component that used the access="global". Salesforce has suggested please remove the access="global" in all lightning components.
User-added image
but when I remove the access="global", the package got not Upload it showing an error message.
User-added image
any suggestion that would be helpful for me.

Thank you.
Ranjith M
Hi team,

I have shown the record information through RecordId, Passing to the lightning application. It is working in salesforce internally and shown the information. I have dragged that lightning application into Community it does not work for me.

I thought about the base url issue. how to resolve this scenario.

Thank you.
Hi Team,

In Case Object i have a detail page button with URL type(  like : /c/PrintInformation.app?recordid={!Case.Id}&fieldSetName=FieldsSetName&sObjectTypeName=Case)

I want to visible this button in communitys( Partner / customer ). any possible cases. Please let me know
Hi Team 

For case object i have to enable the chatter option on every record.

In my case object i have lightning component quick action button when i enable the feed tracking for case object, the button is invisible. but i want to handle this scenario when enable the feed tracking.

Could please tell me the Possibke scenarios of my task.

Hi Team,

I have a custom object and I want to edit access for fields when new creating a record by using the New standard button and read-only access when viewing the record.
I want to achieve this scenario through configuration. if not possible how can i achieve this

Thank you.

Hi Team,

When the date is changed or added in the field, Process the Approval process. In Approval process i want to perform the Approval Request, Approval Accepted ,Approval Denied.

how it can be achieved. If it is achieve through Wokflow, please let me know the possible cases.
Hi Team,

we have faced the FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION issue while updating the Global picklist values (assigned for field in Sobject). 
    This update has been done through scheduled jobs. Initially it was done for the first schedule run when files are different and after the next schedule run it will not work.
    FYI : capture the error from debug log
    httpres.getBody()==>[{"message":"Duplicate label: Company dell","errorCode":"FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION","fields":[]}]

Please find the below snippet code:

string metadataPicklistPrepation='{"Metadata":{"customValue":[';
        for(listvaluesWrap picklist: results.value){
            string PickDesc = picklist.Description;
            string DescrptnUpperacse = null;
            DescrptnUpperacse = PickDesc.toUpperCase();
            system.debug('DescrptnUpperacse==>'+DescrptnUpperacse);
            metadataPicklistPrepation=metadataPicklistPrepation+'{"color":null,"default":false,"description":null,"isActive":null,';
            metadataPicklistPrepation=metadataPicklistPrepation+'"label":"'+DescrptnUpperacse+'","urls":null,"valueName":"'+picklist.code+'"},';  //picklist.code          

}
        metadataPicklistPrepation=metadataPicklistPrepation.removeEnd(',');
        metadataPicklistPrepation = metadataPicklistPrepation + '],';
        metadataPicklistPrepation=metadataPicklistPrepation+'"description":null,"masterLabel":"All Provider Types","sorted":false,"urls":null},"FullName":"All_Provider_Types"}';
        system.debug('metadataPicklistPrepation==>'+metadataPicklistPrepation);

JSONParser parser = JSON.createParser(resBody);
        listvaluesWrap wrapvalues = new listvaluesWrap();        

HttpRequest reqt = new HttpRequest();
        reqt.setBody(metadataPicklistPrepation);
        reqt.setHeader('Authorization', 'Bearer ' + UserInfo.getSessionID());
        reqt.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json');      
        reqt.setEndpoint(URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm()+'/services/data/v41.0/tooling/sobjects/GlobalValueSet/0Ntt0000000Kzjc?_HttpMethod=PATCH');//replace id with your GlobalPicklist Id**
        reqt.setMethod('POST');
        reqt.setTimeout(12000);
        Http httpreq = new Http();
        HttpResponse httpres  = httpreq.send(reqt);

Thank you,
Ranjith M

Hi ,

How can we create a picklist value by apex code and how to create/update picklist value.

Thank you 
Hi Team,

I have custom window.print() button that print the data of record detail page information. when click on that button the text information is improper way. We have sections on record detail page i.e sections half text in one page another half text in another page. I want to print the information in section wise. Please help

Thank you
Ranjith

Hi 

In my Client org iam facing an issue is 'Apex cpu time limit exceeded' for Schedule job. Can you please help me on this.

Thank you
Hi, 
Can anyone Please help me on brief discussion about Private listing Packages and what are the advantages and disadvantages of this Packages

Thank you
Hi Team,

if we install managed package version through link , can we maintain users details in any org, apart from the LMA or Subscriber org or Partner community org.

Please help
Hi team,

The Uninstall link( Action) is not visible for a particular managed package. the client wants to uninstall that package. There is a system admin profile and having this "Download AppExchange Packages" permission also.

followed this link from the dev community: 
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kKASIA2

may I know the reason for this. 

User-added image
Hi Team,

I want to add a custom "Send an email" button on the "Additional Contacts" section on the Case object in lightning, but unable to see the "Additional Contacts" section on the case page layout.( lighting/classic).

How to visible that section on the Case page layout. Please guide me with any possible solution.
Hi Team,

I want to Post the data from salesforce to the AWS s3 bucket.

Below error is getting from the POSTMAN tool:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Code>PreconditionFailed</Code>
    <Message>At least one of the pre-conditions you specified did not hold</Message>
    <Condition>Bucket POST must be of the enclosure-type multipart/form-data</Condition>

Send me a sample POST Rest Api or any reference inks.

Please help.!

Thank you,
Ranjith M.
Hi Team,

I have a lightning Component that used the access="global". Salesforce has suggested please remove the access="global" in all lightning components.
User-added image
but when I remove the access="global", the package got not Upload it showing an error message.
User-added image
any suggestion that would be helpful for me.

Thank you.
Ranjith M
Hi team,

I have shown the record information through RecordId, Passing to the lightning application. It is working in salesforce internally and shown the information. I have dragged that lightning application into Community it does not work for me.

I thought about the base url issue. how to resolve this scenario.

Thank you.
Hi Team,

In Case Object i have a detail page button with URL type(  like : /c/PrintInformation.app?recordid={!Case.Id}&fieldSetName=FieldsSetName&sObjectTypeName=Case)

I want to visible this button in communitys( Partner / customer ). any possible cases. Please let me know
Hi Team,

I have a custom object and I want to edit access for fields when new creating a record by using the New standard button and read-only access when viewing the record.
I want to achieve this scenario through configuration. if not possible how can i achieve this

Thank you.

Hi Team,

When the date is changed or added in the field, Process the Approval process. In Approval process i want to perform the Approval Request, Approval Accepted ,Approval Denied.

how it can be achieved. If it is achieve through Wokflow, please let me know the possible cases.
Hi ,

How can we create a picklist value by apex code and how to create/update picklist value.

Thank you 
Hi Team,

I have custom window.print() button that print the data of record detail page information. when click on that button the text information is improper way. We have sections on record detail page i.e sections half text in one page another half text in another page. I want to print the information in section wise. Please help

Thank you
Ranjith

Hi,
Need to resolve the XSRF  issues from Code security review report of Product

When i preview the vf page i got the below error (In the page call only the controller and action)
"The link you followed isn’t valid. This page requires a CSRF confirmation token. Report this error to your Salesforce administrator."
Case 1.
when disable this checkbox for Vf page (Require CSRF protection on GET requests) - the error is not getting. But when i pull the report from Salesforce checkmarx i got the XSRF errors.

Case2:
or we can achive through the possible to disable the 'Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Protection'
Security controls -->session settings-->'Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Protection'

Please help
Hi, In LMA when change the value(Lead/ Licence) for subscriber and that value is updated in the Client org(Subscriber Installed org ). This value is change dynamically.  if is it is possible how can i do it for my Subscribers from LMA