• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We have a requirement to send attachment with Signature pad where the person received the attachment can able to digitally Sign it and send back to Salesforce, I know we have apps like Docusign, esign etc, but i want to built it customally, any one can help me with this please?

Hi All,  I have a requiremet to add digital signature to attachments, we have some apps like docu sign but i don't want to use that apps , i want to do some cutomization to achieve this, please any one help on this.  Did anyone implemeted this? please
Hi All,  I have a requiremet to add digital signature to attachments, we have some apps like docu sign but i don't want to use that apps , i want to do some cutomization to achieve this, please any one help on this. Did anyone implemeted this? please
Hi All,  I have a requiremet to add digital signature to attachments, we have some apps like docu sign but i don't want to use that apps , i want to do some cutomization to achieve this, please any one help on this.  Did anyone implemeted this? please
Hi All

We have requirement to add digial signature authrozied by CA in PDF to ensure the security of the document send in email. 

I have created Apex class and Apex page to implement this functionality. I am not sure how to attach the signature created by Crypto.sign method in pdf document. Can anyone help me to attach certificate to PDF document?

Apex class:
public class CryptoSign {
    public static void generateCryptoSign(){
        PageReference pageRef = Page.ApexCryptoTest;
        Blob pdfDoc = pageRef.getContentAsPDF();

String algorithmName = 'RSA-SHA1';
        String key = 'PKCS12 Key';
        Blob privateKey = EncodingUtil.base64Decode(key);

// Using Crypto.sign PDF document generated from Apex page is digital signing
        Blob pdfDocSigned = Crypto.sign(algorithmName, pdfDoc, privateKey);

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        mail.setSubject('Email Subject');
        mail.setHtmlBody('Email with Signed PDF attachment');
        List<String> toAddr = new List<String>();
        toAddr.add('test@test.com');
        mail.setToAddresses(toAddr);

List<Messaging.Emailfileattachment> attachments = new List<Messaging.Emailfileattachment>();

Messaging.Emailfileattachment attach = new Messaging.Emailfileattachment();
        attach = new Messaging.Emailfileattachment();
        attach.setFileName('SignedPDF.pdf');
        attach.setBody(pdfDocSigned);
        attachments.add(attach);
        mail.setFileAttachments(attachments);

Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });
    }
}

Apex Page:
<apex:page >
    Test Apex page
</apex:page>
Hi All,

I have a requiremet to add digital signature to attachments, we have some apps like docu sign,..., but i don't want to use that apps , i want to do some cutomization to achieve this, please any one help on this.

Thanks,
Surya

hii every one
     can anyone explain digital signature and how to send the application along with digital signature through specific user.