• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I have a Community in which there are two LWC Buttons one button allows the user to upload a file while the other button allows the person to download a file.

Lets say Customer A uploaded a file and when he tries to download it, it navigates to a URL and the file gets downloaded and now if the Customer B uses this same URL even he's able to download the file, therefore how can I restrict this? 

Thank you

Hello,

I am executing below code in an Apex Batch
The Query returns a list of 200 records and stores it in scope. 

My Code is getting executed successfully, even after checking debug logs, there is no exceptions or any error. But the problem here is mails are getting delivered to only first few records in the list and none of the others are receiving the mails. 

I went to workbench and checked the mail limits are decreasing from 1000 to 800. But only few ppl are getting the mails and others aren't. Below is the sample code.

List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> mails = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();

for(Service_Resource__c sr : (List<Service_Resource__c>)scope) {
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
                if(owa.size()>0){
                       email.setOrgWideEmailAddressId(owa[0].Id);    
                }
                else{
                    email.setSenderDisplayName('NoReply-ActNow');
                }
                email.setSubject(htmlsubject1NonSFUsers);
                email.setToAddresses(new String[] {sr.Email__c});
                email.setSaveAsActivity(false);
                email.setHtmlBody(htmlbody1NonSFUsers);
                email.setTemplateId(nonSFUsersEmailTemplate.Id);
                mails.add(email);
}
if(mails.size()>0){
      Messaging.sendEmail(mails);
}
Requesting you to help me out here to find out why the emails are not getting delivered to everyone even though the email limits are not over.

Thank you

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know if it's possible to have

1. Menus with images in Einstien BotsMenus with Images

2. Horizontal Menus in Einstein Bot
Horizontal Scrolling Menus with Images

Is it possible to have the above two, can you please let me know the steps or direct me to the right path regarding where I have to look into?

Note: I have attached images where its clear about what exactly I want to achieve in my Einstein Bot.

Thank you

As a new customer to Salesforce, If I want to buy an Enterprise Edition with just one User License. Is it possible?
Hi Team

I am running a pilot version of my App on a Developer Sandbox, my app includes sending out external emails, public Communities where non-SF users come in to fill some data. So my doubt is will there be any limits I should look after since I will be running this like for 2-3 weeks on the Sandbox before moving it. Also, the number of people who might hit the community link will be quite high.

So if anyone of you have worked similarly, If yes, can you brief me more about the limitations I could face after starting this?

Or would you recommend me to use some other version of Sandbox for this App

Thank you
Hello All,

I have a Community in which there are two LWC Buttons one button allows the user to upload a file while the other button allows the person to download a file.

Lets say Customer A uploaded a file and when he tries to download it, it navigates to a URL and the file gets downloaded and now if the Customer B uses this same URL even he's able to download the file, therefore how can I restrict this? 

Thank you
As a new customer to Salesforce, If I want to buy an Enterprise Edition with just one User License. Is it possible?
Hi Team

I am running a pilot version of my App on a Developer Sandbox, my app includes sending out external emails, public Communities where non-SF users come in to fill some data. So my doubt is will there be any limits I should look after since I will be running this like for 2-3 weeks on the Sandbox before moving it. Also, the number of people who might hit the community link will be quite high.

So if anyone of you have worked similarly, If yes, can you brief me more about the limitations I could face after starting this?

Or would you recommend me to use some other version of Sandbox for this App

Thank you

Hi All,

Having a strange issue at the moment.

We have an APEX class updating a custom object, but it is failing with this error message:

INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY, user does not have access to use approval assignment email template: []

When the object is updated, a workflow email is sent as confirmation to the user. This is not a part of any approval process. In fact this object is not used in any approval process whatsoever.

We have already done plenty of experimenting and have discovered that if this workflow email is a VisualForce template containing any relatedto.FIELD , it fails with the above message. If it is any other email template type it works fine. 

We tried a basic VisualForce template as below, which doesn't cause the error:

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="test" recipientType="User" relatedToType="customobject__c">
<messaging:HtmlEmailBody >
test
</messaging:HtmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

We then tried a VisualForce template with a field that works without error in the text based email..... but still it causes the above error in the visualforce template

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="test" recipientType="User" relatedToType="customobject__c">
<messaging:HtmlEmailBody >
test -  {!RelatedTo.Field__c}
</messaging:HtmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

So there must be a problem with accessing the RelatedTo fields, I guess?

But why do the text based emails work?

• November 10, 2012