• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all! 

We have Einstein opportunity score enabled in our org (which helps with scoring opportunities) . I am looking to update a custom field with the value from Opportunity.IqScore field when IqScore is updated.

I tried to handle this in before update trigger but IqScore field's value doesn't get pulled in trigger.new. If I query the field, I am able to retrieve its value but this doesnt work because when IqScore gets updated, the trigger doesnt get kicked off. I noticed that the lastmodified date doesnt change on the opportunity though the IqScore gets updated after a couple of hours from when the opportunity gets updated. 

Another option is to do a batch but this will end up in querying all opportunities with an iqscore without a criteria check on lastmodified within x hrs because the lastmodified date doesnt get updated when Iqscore is updated. 

Has anyone encountered a similar situation and found a solution? Please let me know your thoughts! 

Thanks,
Meenakshi
Hi all! 

We have Einstein opportunity score enabled in our org (which helps with scoring opportunities) . I am looking to update a custom field with the value from Opportunity.IqScore field when IqScore is updated.

I tried to handle this in before update trigger but IqScore field's value doesn't get pulled in trigger.new. If I query the field, I am able to retrieve its value but this doesnt work because when IqScore gets updated, the trigger doesnt get kicked off. I noticed that the lastmodified date doesnt change on the opportunity though the IqScore gets updated after a couple of hours from when the opportunity gets updated. 

Another option is to do a batch but this will end up in querying all opportunities with an iqscore without a criteria check on lastmodified within x hrs because the lastmodified date doesnt get updated when Iqscore is updated. 

Has anyone encountered a similar situation and found a solution? Please let me know your thoughts! 

Thanks,
Meenakshi
Hi all! 

Thanks,
Meenakshi
I want to copy the Opportunity Score to a custom field that I can track with Field History Tracking.  Can someone tell me how to lauch a Flow or Process Builder when the Opportunity Score changes?  It doesn't work to simply use Opportunity Score ISCHANGED, I think because it is a system field.