• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I have a Scheduled Trigger on a custom object. I want the flow to only run on records that were created after yesterday's Date/Time. To do this, I created a Date/Time variable that grabs today's date, then I created a formula that takes the variable and subtracts 1, to make it yesterday. Then I go to the start object and put in the conditions "CreatedDate Greater Than or Equal (Yesterday's Date)". However, no matter what I put in for yesterday's date (my formula, date/time straight from the global flow value, etc.) it doesn't accept my field. It either gives me a "We don't recognize that value. Make sure it's a valid date/time value in this format: M/d/yyyy h:mm a" or error that says "The Start element can’t have a record filter condition that references a resource or element. Remove the condition that contains the unsupported value “$Flow.CurrentDateTime” or replace it with a literal value." How do I work around this so that I can get my flow to only run on records that were greated yesterday?

Thank you!