• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Opening a simple VF page (set as VF override page on the New button on a custom object) leads to an authentication error in google chrome. Clicking the button opens a new tab, requesting the user to sign in. Doing the same in Edge gives no issues.
<apex:page StandardController="pse__Proj__c"  >

<h1>You are trying to create a project</h1>
  Need a customer project? Create one from your opportunity. Need an internal project? File a request with Finance. Include: project manager, responsible partner, practice, start- and end-date.

</apex:page>
What could solve this?
Opening a simple VF page (set as VF override page on the New button on a custom object) leads to an authentication error in google chrome. Clicking the button opens a new tab, requesting the user to sign in. Doing the same in Edge gives no issues.
<apex:page StandardController="pse__Proj__c"  >

<h1>You are trying to create a project</h1>
  Need a customer project? Create one from your opportunity. Need an internal project? File a request with Finance. Include: project manager, responsible partner, practice, start- and end-date.

</apex:page>
What could solve this?
Hi have made a vf page and a custom button on campaign members. when i click on the cutom button i had given the function of executing javascript.

window.open('https://c.cs8.visual.force.com/apex/Mobiles?id={!Campaign.Id}','','scrollbars=no,menubar=no,height=600,width=800,resizable=yes,toolbar=yes,location=yes,status=yes');

its opening the new window but i want to open it in new tab. Please help