• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to write test cases for my APEX code.I searched  the Apex documentation and  the Apex discussion board but did not find solution. I am getting two errors. I tried  but unfortunately not getting the required output. Let me know where i am getting error.  I had written the same code in the trigger without using Apex class it was working perfect. But since i need to deploy the trigger i started writing Apex class which gives me these errors.
Thanks in advance for the solution.

This is what i am trying to accomplish.

When ever a new custom object(Client)  is created or updated i need to update few fields accordingly.

And the errors are at line 35 and 54

Errrors
1)  System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ClientUpdates: execution of AfterInsert
caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null)
2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)
Class.ClientApex.afterinsertupdate: line 69, column 1
Trigger.ClientUpdates: line 19, column 1

2)  System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ClientUpdates: execution of AfterInsert
caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null)
2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)
Class.ClientApex.afterinsertupdate: line 69, column 1
Trigger.ClientUpdates: line 19, column 1

Message Edited by renu on 07-09-2008 02:20 PM
  • July 09, 2008