• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I am trying to authenticate using the iam role. 
Here i dont have accesskey and secretkey. So Please post me with your code snippet as to how to use the iam role to dynamically generate the key and secret using assume role.
Also please provide the preconditions .

Thanks
sahana
I search a example to puch a message in AWS SNS With Apex Code
Hi, I am learning SF developer. I created 100 records in Account object using SQL query. then im trying to delete all those records using SOQL query and for loop here is my code:
list<Account> newlist=new list<Account>();
newlist=[SELECT Id,Name FROM Account WHERE Name='test name'];
system.debug('list'+newlist);
list<Account> deletelist=new list<Account>();
for(Account a: newlist){
    a.Name='test name';
    deletelist.add(a);
}
system.debug('list'+deletelist);
delete deletelist;
but i am unable to delete. i know i can use work bench for this but i want to delete using SOQL here is the error im facing:
Line: 10, Column: 1
System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0016F00003O5AOEQA3; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, acountdeletetrigger: execution of BeforeDelete caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object Class.accountdeleteclass.deletecheck: line 3, column 1 Trigger.acountdeletetrigger: line 3, column 1: []
please tell me whats wrong thanks
Hi all,

Delete records batch apex account ,contacts ,opportunity and cases in single batchclass
I am trying to develop something for our production Customer Community in a Developer org.  I need Customer Community licenses for testing.  How do I get them?

Hello:

I do a monthly Upsert via bulk upload (Apex Data Loader) of records on custom object Subscriber__c.

What I want to do is once the upsert is complete, delete any records that were not created or updated during he bulk Upsert process.

Here is the trigger I have written - and I am aware this may be terrible or not even close to what I need :)

trigger DeleteSubs on Subscriber__c(after insert, after update) {
 List<Id> lstId = new List<Id>();

for(Subscriber__c sub: Trigger.old){
        List<Subscriber__c> nolongersubs = [Select Id from Subscriber__c where LastModifiedDate<TODAY];
        delete nolongersubs;
    }

}

When trying to insert a single record I am getting execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object:Trigger.DeleteSubs: line 4, column 1

Any help would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks,

Hampton