• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to install this package and I keep getting this error and I have. I have no idea what it means, we don't even have any of these fields on the contact. I'd love any help! 

Your request to install package "BrightTALK for Salesforce DP-108" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Exterro (00D500000006aTV)
User: Cody Bustamante (00538000004sxRj)
Package: BrightTALK for Salesforce (04t0X0000005pBD)

Problem:

1. (Contact.Engagement_Score__c) Record Currently Unavailable
The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again.

2. (Contact.Intent_Lead_Score__c) Record Currently Unavailable
The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again.

3. (Contact.Intent_Lead_Scores__c) Record Currently Unavailable

4. (Contact.Lead_Context__c) Record Currently Unavailable

5. (Contact.Lead_Type__c) Record Currently Unavailable

6. (Contact.Referral__c) Record Currently Unavailable

7. (Contact.TimeZone__c) Record Currently Unavailable

8. (Contact.UTM_Campaign__c) Record Currently Unavailable

9. (Contact.UTM_Content__c) Record Currently Unavailable

10. (Contact.UTM_Medium__c) Record Currently Unavailable

11. (Contact.UTM_Source__c) Record Currently Unavailable

12. (Contact.UTM_Term__c) Record Currently Unavailable

13. (Contact.UserQuestionAnswered__c) Record Currently Unavailable

14. (Contact.UserQuestionText__c) Record Currently Unavailable
The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again