• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There is no doubt that leather furniture or other handmade items in your home require new fresh looks for the entire time they are in your possession. If the leather working furniture is damaged, it may be repaired with the best leatherworking tools.

Aside from that, you may use these equipment to polish your furniture and give it a new, fresh look with these tools. Using the best leather kit that is easy to use and can match the colours of the real leather can take leather making to a whole other level. Our assessment of the six leatherworking instruments guide (https://www.bestbambooreviews.com/best-leatherworking-tools/), all of which have premium features, was done with this in mind.
Hello... This is driving me crazy!
I am a new admin, mainly to work on our service cloud email templates and basic things like that.

I have managed to create a button which opens a new window and in this window a MS Word Doc downloads.
We can then open this and print the address from MS Word.  Its a workaround.
Eventually, we will be getting a label printer (dymo or similar).
The MS Word document I created is a visualforce page, and I have also been able to out put this as a PDF (output:PDF) easily.. although contolling the page size and layout is tricky!

SO..
I wondered about creating flow to do this???

WHAT WE WANT:
Is to click a button within a case, or a contact record, and an address to print.  Why the hell is this so hard!!!?? haha....

I have the merge fields working in the VF page - but how can I automate this to print?

Does anyone have any tips, or have done similar things and can point me onto the right track?  Any advice greatly appreciated :)
I am new to this, so go easy on me.
Many thanks.

Hi,

how to send a wireless print pdf file??

thanks.

moh.