• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
-Hi everyone, 
Iam very new to Docusign. Can anyone help me?

- Now I tried to sent a Account Id in the code, it is sending correctly to the receipients,but Account name of that record is not merging in the template. So my question is 
1) I need to create the template in Docusign .right? not in salesforce .right?
-and from there, we get the template id, that we should give in the code for sending for signature .right?
-but i couldn't see any Account fields in the Docusign template to map it . I can see only Standard fields, which is the receipents 'field. so how this salesforce field should be added in the template ?

Requirement: when a status is changed in Account object, a trigger will call this Docusign Apex toolkit for sending the envelope to the receipients. This is working, but that Account name is not adding automatically in the document when sending to the recipient.
-Hi everyone, 
Iam very new to Docusign. Can anyone help me?

- Now I tried to sent a Account Id in the code, it is sending correctly to the receipients,but Account name of that record is not merging in the template. So my question is 
1) I need to create the template in Docusign .right? not in salesforce .right?
-and from there, we get the template id, that we should give in the code for sending for signature .right?
-but i couldn't see any Account fields in the Docusign template to map it . I can see only Standard fields, which is the receipents 'field. so how this salesforce field should be added in the template ?

Requirement: when a status is changed in Account object, a trigger will call this Docusign Apex toolkit for sending the envelope to the receipients. This is working, but that Account name is not adding automatically in the document when sending to the recipient.
I am investigating possibilities for changing the RecordType of an Account from Person to Business Account. The reasoning for this is that I have a third party system which syncs Accounts with Salesforce and Accounts can be created in both systems, sometimes these are created with the wrong Recordtype (or it might be that they change).

I am doing this change through Dell Boomi (http://www.boomi.com/) and have successfully manage to do it for the change in RecordType from Busienss to Person Account types. I am not looking for a solution to this in Boomi, but what I need is some clarifications about the possibilities to acctually do it.

My investigation gives me very little to stand on regarding this, and the little information I see suggests that I might even be required to create a new Person Account and then re-referencing everything from the old Business Account to the new Person Account.

Is there another solution to this problem than doing this re-creation so to say? Any help is appreciated, APEX, DataLoader etc.