• -1 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to do this Trailhead: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/build-a-data-model-for-a-recruiting-app/steps/junction-object-job-postings#.

I have created a Position : Super Sales Rep.
But on this steps:
On the Job Posting Site record you just created, click the Related tab.
On the Job Postings related list, click New. For Position, search for and select Super Sales Rep and click Save.

I am not able to find Super Sales Rep for the Position.

Please help.
Going through the Developer Tutorial (pdf) and need to locate the Location.csv file to import data for custom object as part of the lesson.  Text reads: "This file is available from the Code Share project for this book and has the name of Location.csv."  I searched under the Code Share and only found a previous posting raising this question a year ago with no solution found.  Thanks for any insight you can provide!
  • March 20, 2010

Hi All,

I am new to Sales force. I have started developing Recriting app application by following instruction using Force.com_Developer.pdf. I had created location object in Recruting app. I am trying to load data into objct. In the pdf, they specified Location.csv which was available in code share for this book. I am unable to get CSV file. Can some body help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Prasuna.