• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

I am getting below error when i add a custom LWC to a App page in app Builder. (The component was working perfectly eralier)

Action.prototype.finishAction Error  [Error in $A.getCallback() [Invalid observed finalpin field. Found a duplicate accessor with the same name.]
Callback failed: serviceComponent://flexipage.editor.aura.component.FlexipageComponentController/ACTION$loadComponentDefinitions]

Can you please help me in understanding what is going wrong here.

Thank you.
We are trying to create a test class that uses Interest Tags, but don't know how to create an InterestTag record in the test.  I assumed that when you create a Topic with Interest Tags enabled, it would automatically create the Interest Tag record, but it doesn't.  When you try to create an Interest Tag manually, you get an error that TagName is now a writable field.  Any suggestions?  (I verified that the user doing the test has the Interest Tag and Financial Services Cloud Extensions permission sets.)

P.S.  I know I can make this work with SeeAllData=true, but that's not the preferred approach and I'm hoping someone has some idea.
We are trying to create a test class that uses Interest Tags, but don't know how to create an InterestTag record in the test.  I assumed that when you create a Topic with Interest Tags enabled, it would automatically create the Interest Tag record, but it doesn't.  When you try to create an Interest Tag manually, you get an error that TagName is now a writable field.  Any suggestions?  (I verified that the user doing the test has the Interest Tag and Financial Services Cloud Extensions permission sets.)

P.S.  I know I can make this work with SeeAllData=true, but that's not the preferred approach and I'm hoping someone has some idea.
Hi Team,

I am getting below error when i add a custom LWC to a App page in app Builder. (The component was working perfectly eralier)

Action.prototype.finishAction Error  [Error in $A.getCallback() [Invalid observed finalpin field. Found a duplicate accessor with the same name.]
Callback failed: serviceComponent://flexipage.editor.aura.component.FlexipageComponentController/ACTION$loadComponentDefinitions]

Can you please help me in understanding what is going wrong here.

Thank you.