• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I would like to insert html tags in rich text area, so I can make a table in it. My html tags are shown as normal text and I could not find anything productive. I found that html tags should be usable on the bottom of this site:  https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=fields_using_rich_text_area.htm

Could you give me a guide how to use the html tags or give me a link how to make a rich text component with html myself.
Thank you
Greetings
Jonathan
Hi, 

Recently I have tried to add a custom field to an object and I was unable to see it in the Attributes list.
The object is created with all the fields that were already added(custom or mandatory) but the one that that I need is not there. Method create() comes with successful response. What can I do?
Is there a matter of permissions?

Thank you in advance.
  • January 19, 2021
Hi,
Does any one worked on integrating Firebase with Salesforce. The scenario is to push data from Salesforce to Google's Firebase, through REST atuhentication.
When I deploy external object through Metadata API, it dosn't add any custom fields so I can't use the fields.

Details:
version: 39.0
1. On "Setup page"  > External Objects > Custom Fields & Relationships
    I can see all custom fields, which is good.
2. On "workbench.developerforce.com" > Standard & Custom Objects
    I can't see any custom fields here! Is it a bug?

When I delete the external object and add again by "Validate and Sync" through "Setup page", I can see all custom fields on "workbench.developerforce.com".
It happens only when I use metadata API.
It means if I want to remove/add any fields/external objects, I need to delete all related classes/objects first and sync the external object on GUI...

Does anyone have same issue or workaround?
Thanks