• Salesforce Architect
  • Cloud Journey Consulting Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Would like some advice if someone could help me out. Not sure if this is where I should post this since not sure if Apex code needs to be written.  
I have a custom object call Custom programing. I would like a button that could be clicked within the object that would create a record that is a child of the billing object and copy over the information from the custom programming object. I am just wondering if this could be done. and where would I start or some documentation could read. 

Example: 
Custom Programing: Create a New Business drop ( this is an object that would contain the button) there is a related list under the account called Monthly billing which is products once you click on the product there is a related list that contains the monthly charges for that item. 

List View:
An account with a related list Custom  Programming and Monthly Billing and monthly billing with chield records for the items related to that product. 

Is there no way to attach DOCUMENTS using an FSL screen flow?  Is that just a limitation of FSL on mobile?
Would like some advice if someone could help me out. Not sure if this is where I should post this since not sure if Apex code needs to be written.  
I have a custom object call Custom programing. I would like a button that could be clicked within the object that would create a record that is a child of the billing object and copy over the information from the custom programming object. I am just wondering if this could be done. and where would I start or some documentation could read. 

Example: 
Custom Programing: Create a New Business drop ( this is an object that would contain the button) there is a related list under the account called Monthly billing which is products once you click on the product there is a related list that contains the monthly charges for that item. 

List View:
An account with a related list Custom  Programming and Monthly Billing and monthly billing with chield records for the items related to that product. 

Hello All,
We need to allow user to upload images from Workorder Line Item in FSL Mobile Application. So we have created one "Field Service Mobile Flow" by referring below blog.
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mfs_flow_image_upload.htm&type=5 (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mfs_flow_image_upload.htm&type=5" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline)

It is working fine in Salesforce Web Application and Salesforce1 Mobile application but when we try to upload file from FSL Mobile application, it is not working. It is saying that Flow executed successfully but Files are not getting uploaded. Is there anything else we need to take care for FSL Mobile application?