• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello guys,

Basically, I have a flow that is doing quite a few things to "replace" (or "enhance" as you prefer) the email-to-case native features.
I a assigning a new parentId value and creating a new email based on the values of emailMessage object (with parentId modified).
Looks like it is working all fine...except when there is an image in the email...
Any idea why and how I am supposed to fix this?

Thanks
Hello guys,

Basically, I have a flow that is doing quite a few things to "replace" (or "enhance" as you prefer) the email-to-case native features.
I a assigning a new parentId value and creating a new email based on the values of emailMessage object (with parentId modified).
Looks like it is working all fine...except when there is an image in the email...
Any idea why and how I am supposed to fix this?

Thanks
I am trying to set up Customer communities on the system and am using the Napili standard template that Salesforce provides. I am trying to create a custom tab to allow the user to land on his/her Contact detail page.
However when I try to create the URL using the merge syntax for User's Contact ({!$User.ContactId}), the system throws an error that says,
'The value you entered "/contact/{!$User.ContactId}" for Menu Item "My Contact" of Menu Item Type "InternalLink" isn’t valid.'

How do we define dynamic record IDs for community URL for tabs within the Navigation Menu?